Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Shout the ****kk out to joeyd!!! He back tomorrow btw

Geiger posted on his twitter the info a while back. Do you know when the way of wades are releasing? Im drooling over those

Yeah me too. I emailed li Ning and they said the first release will be by the end of the month; basically pretty soon. They're starting with the black cement and the white cement colorways, and the white is one of the best I've seen so far

Yeah me too. I emailed li Ning and they said the first release will be by the end of the month; basically pretty soon. They're starting with the black cement and the white cement colorways, and the white is one of the best I've seen so far
Thanks for the info. Ill be on the lookout. Everyones going to sleep on these Wades even though they look better than most of the garbage nike puts out today.Hopefully they will be real easy pickups like the Revis. "Cant Wait!"

Guys this not what i expected when i heard pitt colorway but these may f&f release or maybe just a pitt PE.

Last edited:
That steelers logo on the heel is a no no though lol. I hope this is not a foreshadowing of where revis is going lol

Last edited:
Interesting, there is a steelers logo on the heel... So definitely not a UofPitt cw...
Do you think they will release another "NFL Pack" like last year, and perhaps the AFC North will be the Revis 1s.

Last edited:
Those steeler ones might be PE's. They dont say ZR 24 under the laces. It says 33 I think

anybody can help me out finding the blacked out pair? im in rhode island and its kind of tough finding accounts that sell them locally. 

Sorry but if Sho3tym cops so shall I. I'm kidding but I am going to try them on at Champs.. We shall see.. love the looks of the big apples.

Back
Top Bottom