Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

^^^^I'm all for people getting the best deal and choosing where they want to shop. I make zero profit from helping people on here secure pairs. That being said if u keep posting as a direct seller, admins are gonna lock the thread. They already locked one of your threads and I really really don't wanna see this thread go down. Change your approach and edit your posts please...

Last edited:
Anybody know who this guy is??? He followed me on IG. I guess he likes the kicks...lol
Gassed.

^^^^I'm all for people getting the best deal and choosing where they want to shop. I make zero profit from helping people on here secure pairs. That being said if u keep posting as a direct seller, admins are gonna lock the thread. They already locked one of your threads and I really really don't wanna see this thread go down. Change your approach and edit your posts please...
rock em socks goes way harder in sock thread lol

awwwwwwwwwwwww big F U to joe for that one!

yes, i'm cheesed :tongue:

lol I was like Nooooooooo way! Geiger has been liking and commenting on a lot of my pics lately and some comment chatter nothing major. He's a legit dude tho, good people. I met both of them down @ Yardline. Got my **** autographed...

Now if If u could only get Brady or Gronk to follow you. U could start posting photos of Uggs or shirtless men wrestling on stage, lml. I'm sure it won't take long. lol all in good fun brother.

rock em socks goes way harder in sock thread lol

Just gotta be easy in here...I don't wanna see this thread go down or get on the radar.

Rocked my CGs yesterday. It's like walking on pillows. Love these things. Even my wife likes them, might be time to get a pair for her. :D

I'm def gonna start copping PE's and freinds and familys until these summer releases come down the pipe...gonna be a few months with no ZR revis drops Gentleman, we better find something to talk about, lol.

Joey, do you know the expected RD for the Knicks and blue CWs?

Thanks~

June-July via Geiger. Summer release my dude. We gonnnn be thirsty in this *****, lol. those 3M joints everyone was taking about are the white/silver and the silver/neon. They are all sumer release, the next 5 Coloways. There are gonna be some exciting things dropping soon. Sole collector is coming out with a CW, I'm sure it will be limited release or some type of giveaway or raffle like they did with the SC blue penny 1's if anyone remembers them. And expect to see alot of "PE" and fiends and family drops. I was eager to see something for the NFL combine or Draft but under armor is sponsoring that. Idk how that works when Nike has the rights to the NFL equipment, strange.

I have seen Friends and Family metioned once or twice, forgive me for asking, what exactly is it as it pertains to this shoe.

I'm hoping that Nike does right by this shoe and drops a ton of NFL team colorways this fall.

I finally got to wear my blacks out with my wife this weekend for our 12th anniversary. I'd only worked out in them a couple of times. Damn comfortable shoe.

Since there won't be any releases till for a while ... Decided I might as well photoshop and take pictures of Revis' ... Team Revis!

I'm hoping that Nike does right by this shoe and drops a ton of NFL team colorways this fall.

I finally got to wear my blacks out with my wife this weekend for our 12th anniversary. I'd only worked out in them a couple of times. Damn comfortable shoe.
I don't think they're going to release for Every or a bunch of NFL teams, I think only Nike sponsored athletes will get PE versions, if they want them or they want to give a player exposure. I'm not sure how you qualify for a PE. Nike is funny about who they make shoes for. And they certainly won't put team logos on the shoes unless they're a PE. why would they not have put a "JETS" badge on the FIRS then. Honestly, I like them WAY better without it. I think team badges on GR shoes looks corny. We know they're making a steelers PE for Isacc Redman, and a few other PE's for Basketball teams have released with team logos but Idk if i wanna see a bunch of NFL team release colorways, I think it might kill the exclusivity of the shoe...IDK. I'm a jets fan, so it might be that for me as well...I like that they're JETS shoes, I don't wanna see other teams have em. Plus I don't think they would do Revis Dirty like that and let other NFL teams rock his shoe...doesn't make sence. that's like making Knickstape Lebron X's...Idk all IMO and just someting to BS about...

as far as ID there have been rumors that Geiger posted on twitter awhile back that they will hit ID the summer of 2013, but I haven't seen anything about it and I usually don't miss stuff like that. And if he had confirmed that they were going to ID, the story would have definatly been picked up and ran by larger sneaker news sources i.e. Sole Collector, Nice Kicks etc. Nike ID would def be cool, you can do alot of crazy colorways with these and pull of some sick ideas. I know I have many of my own. I would love to see more glow on them and maybe a splatter or cement midsole/upper/strap or some crazy ****...

The Sole Collector CW is dope tho. I really hope I can get my hands on a pair.

Back
Top Bottom