Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Geiger showin love! Lol

i def agree those blues are fire. I think that they would scream gmen if there was red in there. but i agree def lions

I absolutely love these. The only way they would be better would be with a silver or 3M strap & midsole. It looks like they used battle blue which is the Detroit Lions color. Very very nice shoe.

cosign.

I think they OD'd on the white straps. I understand colors may limited in the patent leather, but if they used cool grey, black or even red (maybe too Captain America-ish?) these could've been :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Id like to see some type of pattern used on the straps but I'm afraid that might bring the beast out lol

^ okay, those are on top of my list for the Revis now but they don't look like the black/white Nets. This is more grey/white.

Last edited:
Very nice. How is the upper on these? Is there the popping issue? I have that problem with my volts but not my cool greys because the upper on the cool greys is softer.

What's up guys, longtime viewer first time poster. Does anyone have a connect on the volts?? Can not find them anywhere

Back
Top Bottom