Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

call sneakerworld in jersey or 580 south; also in NJ. 
Thanks man! I found 580south,This is what I found for sneakerworld, does it look right? Economy Shoes-Sneaker World
Categories: Shoe Stores, Sporting Goods [Edit]
539 Bloomfield Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
(973) 743-7994
Add Photos

Thanks man! I found 580south,This is what I found for sneakerworld, does it look right? Economy Shoes-Sneaker World
539 Bloomfield Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
(973) 743-7994
Add Photos
580 south doesnt charge shipping

539 Bloomfield Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
(973) 743-7994
Add Photos
845 791 4440. my bad its in NY not NJ.

Last edited:
Way of Wades look a lot like the Revis.....Then again maybe its only because they are both low tops lol

Where you cop the BK's from?

If you mean the nets, those are just the crimsons. If you mean the blackouts, you can order those by phone from nike, and other sites have them like sneakerhead.com

sorry boys, been busy lately. yes the all blacks are available from nike or call Shane at sneakerworld. the crimsons can still be bought from nike.

DC which pair is your favorite.

i love the simple and clean way the blacks are done, but the cool greys and volts are just another level above the others IMO

I'm pumpppppppped! Huge shout out for hooking a fellow Canuck up with some volts 8) Nothing but love in this thread. Real NT fam here

this isnt the jordan forums from the past few years bud. i really hope this thread never strays from what we have going on in here

Very nice. How is the upper on these? Is there the popping issue? I have that problem with my volts but not my cool greys because the upper on the cool greys is softer.

Similar to the greens in material.

I haven't worn them yet.

this isnt the jordan forums from the past few years bud. i really hope this thread never strays from what we have going on in here

What an amazing shoe in person. Happy as hell that I landed the main colorway I wanted (Volts) below retail. Thanks again to JoeyD for the SKU. Happy I stayed TTS. Perfect fit.

Got my volts in the mail. LOVE them. Tried on my reds for the first time the other day and these shoes are comfy... bring on more CW

the volts are by far my favorite pair, i just need the blacks and crimsons and ill have every pair including the PE's. thanks again for the people who looked out.

the volts are by far my favorite pair, i just need the blacks and crimsons and ill have every pair including the PE's. thanks again for the people who looked out.

too bad you didnt have access to any of those PE in a size 11 :\

I didn't take any sneaker photo w/ my D80 for long time!
This #ZoomRevis #Brooklyn is so dope!

These def fit TTS for me...even with wider feet. There's way more room than in, say my Huarache Frees, of the same size (12).

Just copped Big Apples yesterday joints are :pimp: in person. Only shoe that caught my eye to be honest. They need to let us do some ids or at least give me a net yeezy colorway so my thirst can end for those. Love this shoe though. :smokin

Just copped Big Apples yesterday joints are
pimp.gif
in person. Only shoe that caught my eye to be honest. They need to let us do some ids or at least give me a net yeezy colorway so my thirst can end for those. Love this shoe though.
smokin.gif
Ids are coming this summer. Judging from other nikeids, they will be at least 160, more likely in the 170-180 range

Back
Top Bottom