Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

At this time, only one coupon/discount can be used an on order. Please note, some items are excluded from discount. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina
EASTBAY are ninjas.. These guys search eastbay and answer questions
laugh.gif

I like IT!

slow down G

There is only one Prime

Deion gave football the swag on and off the field he is he originator and is hands down one of the most famous football players and athletes of our time and probably all time

Revis dont hold a candle to Prime

on another note the Brooklyn Nets colorway is on ebay in a sz 10 but they are pretty worn

Not taking anything away from Deion Sanders but Darrelle Revis is the best to ever play the game on the defensive side of the ball hands down and he's still got WAY more years to come

^ The discussion was about fame/star power.

As for Revis...give him a few years before talking all time.  Not a large enough body of work.  As far as pure cover ability in an era where the rules are geared towards promoting an arena style game, he's as good as it gets in the NFL right now by far when healthy.

Not taking anything away from Deion Sanders but Darrelle Revis is the best to ever play the game on the defensive side of the ball hands down and he's still got WAY more years to come

Troll of the day

I was with u until that last sentence bro....

Guess I'll be on NDC on the 1st since Shane won't have my size. The journey for every colorway continues...lol

I'm with you brother, they will all be had!

So i guess Reggie White, Howie Long, Warren Sapp Deacon Jones and Jack Tatum are just smucks ? you mean to tell me a guy who hasnt won a super bowl and coming off a serious knee injury, is the most famous defensive player of all time ? Sorry but ill take my dude Ronde Barber or Revis...

I didn't take anything away from anyone, I'm just sayin for a 6th year player that hasn't won a superbowl?!?

He's the most easily recognizable player ever...

" Reggie White, Howie Long, Warren Sapp Deacon Jones and Jack Tatum"
Someone that knows football and is of age, yeah they know those guys...

Ask someone that doesn't watch football and they probably heard of Revis...I can't explain it, but he has celebrity status like quarterbacks get, and not many defensive players reach that status. Ask someone in the 1990's if they heard of Sanders and they probably would have too...

^ The discussion was about fame/star power.

As for Revis...give him a few years before talking all time.  Not a large enough body of work.  As far as pure cover ability in an era where the rules are geared towards promoting an arena style game, he's as good as it gets in the NFL right now by far when healthy.

This is strictly about status and fame, talent is a whole nother debate...

As far as Sanders...He was very famous and he did make waves and transcend football, he was my favorite player in the 90's. He was swagged out, and now he dresses like a straight up pimp. But not anywhere near Revis has, close...but not quite.

I can assure you that more people on the west coast are familiar with Deion than revis. I believe revis is the best CB in the league and I LOVE his trainer, but I'm not jets fan and some of you are bleeding a little too much green and white with these claims.

I didn't take anything away from anyone, I'm just sayin for a 6th year player that hasn't won a superbowl?!?

Ask someone that doesn't watch football and they probably heard of Revis...I can't explain it, but he has celebrity status like quarterbacks get, and not many defensive players reach that status. Ask someone in the 1990's if they heard of Sanders and they probably would have too...

As far as Sanders...He was very famous and he did make waves and transcend football, he was my favorite player in the 90's. He was swagged out, and now he dresses like a straight up pimp. But not anywhere near Revis has, close...but not quite.

Revis is a talented football player without a doubt, but so far his cultural impact/off-field presence pales in comparison to what Neon Deion achieved.

Primetime was one of the most marketable athletes of his generation not just for shoes, -- he had commercials with Pepsi, Pizza Hut and Burger King (and was making about $6 million annually in endorsements according to Forbes back in the day compared to the $1.3 million Revis makes now); he also appeared in several of MC Hammer's music videos and hosted SNL (Sanders existed in the public mind and was marketable in a way that Revis hasn't come anywhere close to yet). 

It also didn't hurt his fame that Sanders was a pretty good baseball player too (made him popular/recognizable with the non-football watching crowd). 

Regarding Revis' shoes though... finally got my pair of Cool Greys a couple weeks ago. I had high hopes for these shoes after reading all the positive things everyone in this thread had to say about them and they've definitely lived up to expectations. 

Anybody know why Eastbay has every size on back order on the blacks??
We are still awaiting the shipment from the manufacturer. Once the shipment has been received, the orders that have been placed previously will then ship. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking details included.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Back
Top Bottom