Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

^ I saw that too. I know gieger said it was a going to be released later in the year on an instagram photo, but can anyone confirm anything else besides this? 

Honestly i'd believe geiger over sneakernews for this shoe. Hes got the in.

Honestly i'd believe geiger over sneakernews for this shoe. Hes got the in.
yeah I do too. i was just wondering though since ive heard it was a summer release in this thread but havn't heard anything about that anywhere else. also geigers post was a couple months ago and i feel things could have changed between now and then. 

I couldnt find the post but I remember someone mentioning an island themed zr1.  I was thinking about that and it seems like a sick idea... it could be like a translucent aqua outsole, with a mostly sand-colored upper (maybe black speckles on the midsole and strap. and then brown laces for trees

For the people who live in the Atlanta area the cool grey zoom revis on sale for $69.99 at all the dtlr stores.

You guys think revis would look cute ob a girl? Thinking about that size 6 in those volts

Depends on how you rock them really. This isn't as much of a lifestyle sneaker as say Jordans. But maybe with some nice jeans and accessories and these it will create a nice contrast. It will take a little more imagination than some. Trust my fashion advice at you peril....lol Dope shoe nonetheless

BTW... Finally got my Volts for under retail!!!!!!!!!

yeah I do too. i was just wondering though since ive heard it was a summer release in this thread but havn't heard anything about that anywhere else. also geigers post was a couple months ago and i feel things could have changed between now and then. 
They are releasing without the nikefootball logos in the late spring/summer.

If any of you do serious sprinting workouts, these things are immaculate on turf. Im going to have to double up on a few pairs

I may just be paranoid or a mixup in the eastbay system.

but i ordered my pair of volts (thanks to you guys, i'm only 2 pairs away from having all pairs)

It says Black/Black/Anthracite.

when you google "zoom revis Black/Black/Anthracite", it shows the blackout pair. should i be worried?

but i ordered my pair of volts (thanks to you guys, i'm only 2 pairs away from having all pairs)

when you google "zoom revis Black/Black/Anthracite", it shows the blackout pair. should i be worried?
Your good, eastbay commented on it a page back. You will get volts if you ordered the pair with volt pictures

LOL, swear I was thinking the same thing when I was reviewing my order confirmation email earlier, but called and they said I would get the Volts.

LOL, swear I was thinking the same thing when I was reviewing my order confirmation email earlier, but called and they said I would get the Volts.
lol! Yeah I called too just to be sure. Hoping to close in on the whole collection by the end of the month!

Now that I've ordered the Volts from eastbay ... I'm fearing the possibility that it will be shipped in the dreaded "eastbay baggie" and not double boxed. I've been hearing horror stories about there shipping methods. 

Now that I've ordered the Volts from eastbay ... I'm fearing the possibility that it will be shipped in the dreaded "eastbay baggie" and not double boxed. I've been hearing horror stories about there shipping methods. 
I ordered the crimson pair from Eastbay and to my surprise they came double boxed. Hope that's the same for all others as well. I checked eastbay and no size 12
mad.gif
 dont think the 11.5 will fit comfortably. 

I couldnt find the post but I remember someone mentioning an island themed zr1.  I was thinking about that and it seems like a sick idea... it could be like a translucent aqua outsole, with a mostly sand-colored upper (maybe black speckles on the midsole and strap. and then brown laces for trees

That would be me lol

Seems like its off and on..  Foot locker INC does the same thing.. A guy ordered the Penny V cloaks and got them in the shipping baggie, and his box was destroyed....  I mean your paying for shipping why would they rip you off?  I dont understand it... NDC give pretty much free 2-3 day shipping with any order over $100...  Footlocker gives free shipping on most items except new releases... Eastbay has there membership that gives free shipping but why suck at it?

They are releasing without the nikefootball logos in the late spring/summer.

Yep, same shoe minus the logos.

Back
Top Bottom