Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Went into champs last night with like $100 in champs points. Was gonna double up on a pair or grab the Knicks since I haven't yet, and I asked to see a white 3M in a bigger size because the leather ZR1's seem tighter than the other CW's. He brought out the bigger size and it was stained all over with brown ****. it looked like set in stains tho, like the person that was working on the shoe had crazy dirty hands with glue on them or something. The dirt was like clumped on in glue spots that you could kinda pull off and move around when you rubbed them, I'm sure you guys know what I mean. It was all over the sock liner trimming/edges around the laces. Other white 3M's I've seen never had this problem, I'm just giving a heads up to seriously go over your pairs before buying. I've had 3-4 issues now with dirt, defects, extra glue, scratches etc. that lead me to exchange pairs. It makes me not wanna buy them off the internet so I can personally go over them in store before purchasing.

^ had the same prob wit big apples. Even my exchange pair has some kinda thin black marks around the side mesh. Not really noticeable so decided to keep...and i didnt wonna have to do a second exchange for the same exact shoe :smh:

My second pair of apples came with this on the tongue. it's some type of clothing pen or some ****, lol mad weird. I was like **** it...not gonna even bother sending them back for that, oh well.... Lol

I know people have asked about the soles on the CG's. Picked these up in March. This is after walking around Vegas, working out in a gym and regular use.

Love the CG's but I far prefer my black and red pair. To me that AM 90 Infared sole just pops to me. That 'red' still pops even after these have become my new go to training shoe.

I know people have asked about the soles on the CG's. Picked these up in March. This is after walking around Vegas, working out in a gym and regular use.

Love the CG's but I far prefer my black and red pair. To me that AM 90 Infared sole just pops to me. That 'red' still pops even after these have become my new go to training shoe.

:x :x :x

My second pair of apples came with this on the tongue. it's some type of clothing pen or some ****, lol mad weird. I was like **** it...not gonna even bother sending them back for that, oh well.... Lol

Yup got the silver marking on the tongue as well :smh:

Its ridiculous how much money they make, pay employees so little, and still sell ****** quality shoes...and we still buy em

Now teams are doing this to try and stop him...
in regards to this image, look where they are lining up, inside the 5 yard line.

Why would you not bring the safety over to help with less field to cover? 

I'd say they are playing this smart by taking away the inside release. 

Just my opinion. CJ is a great wr. 

That picture of the yellowed soles on the CGs has me stunned. I knew they'd yellow, but it took them no time. o_O

I'm looking forward to seeing the blue pair in person soon. I'll take pictures if I see them tomorrow at the Champs in Atlanta's Lenox Square.

That picture of the yellowed soles on the CGs has me stunned. I knew they'd yellow, but it took them no time. o_O

I'm looking forward to seeing the blue pair in person soon. I'll take pictures if I see them tomorrow at the Champs in Atlanta's Lenox Square.
There not so much yellowed as just dirty, that sole attracts dirty like a MO-FO. If he took soap and water to those soles they would look 100 times better.

VOLTS for $250, don't everybody jump at once now! Rep button is on the bottom
right -> V thanks! haha

There not so much yellowed as just dirty, that sole attracts dirty like a MO-FO. If he took soap and water to those soles they would look 100 times better.

That's encouraging then, because they can definitely be cleaned. *sigh of relief*

Back
Top Bottom