Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

What do you guys think about the ice blues? Any on feet pics yet?
I like the Beach Revis; Shane Victorino posted this photo a while back. It looks like the ones releasing next week

nike-zoom-revis-royal-white.jpg

My first Zoom Revis purchase. I have been wanting a pair of the Wolf Greys since a I saw a pic of them on surface on Instagram last winter but I kept procrastinating on coppin them. I assumed they were long gone until I walked into Sports Zone today off the humble and I saw they had them for 75.00 and I couldn't pass up that offer.

Congrats man, you got lucky! CG's are a popular CW. Most sizes are unavailable. Go a few pages back and read my post about the soles, lol. Spoiler Alert* Haha, jk. They are still a dope *** CW regardless and I still like them more than other CW's. They are defiantly the most comfortable CW, just a little tough to keep clean.

What do you guys think about the ice blues? Any on feet pics yet?

I'm not crazy about them but we'll have to see in hand. Will be copped, kinda wish they were a darker blue... Like a Pitt blue with gold accent, lol.

I like the Beach Revis; Shane Victorino posted this photo a while back. It looks like the ones releasing next week

Those are def Giegers goofy feet, lol.

Welcome to the club my brotha!!! That was my first CW as well back when they first dropped.

Thanks homie!!! Has been my favorite CW by far.

Congrats man, you got lucky! CG's are a popular CW. Most sizes are unavailable. Go a few pages back and read my post about the soles, lol. Spoiler Alert* Haha, jk. They are still a dope *** CW regardless and I still like them more than other CW's. They are defiantly the most comfortable CW, just a little tough to keep clean.
I'm not crazy about them but we'll have to see in hand. Will be copped, kinda wish they were a darker blue... Like a Pitt blue with gold accent, lol.
Those are def Giegers goofy feet, lol.

Yeah I was reading through some of the the previous posts and it kinda let the wind out of my sails when I read how easily the soles yellow. I think I can deal with regular dirt that comes from normal wear. However, if the soles yellow prematuarly that kinda makes me apprehensive about wearing them that much. Although, I only wear sneaks 3 or 4 times a week so at most I may wear these once a month. How do you all clean the clear sole on these?

Yeah I was reading through some of the the previous posts and it kinda let the wind out of my sails when I read how easily the soles yellow. I think I can deal with regular dirt that comes from normal wear. However, if the soles yellow prematuarly that kinda makes me apprehensive about wearing them that much. Although, I only wear sneaks 3 or 4 times a week so at most I may wear these once a month. How do you all clean the clear sole on these?
I can say that I haven't had that issue with my CG's. I I haven cleaned mine yet. I've worn them about 5-6 times and they're good. No no yellowing, no dirt, no issues.

Hot water, hand soap and a semi-abrasive scrub brush from the dollar store. I was using "next generation" non chemical cleaning spray, but it just doesn't lift dirt like soap, specially out of the traction pods. I feel like I stepped in oil at a gas station in my CG's or something, they are yellowing EXTREMELY prematurely. 3-4 wears and one is way worse than the other. my fir's have the all clear sole and they are completely fine, I'm just careful where I walk in any clear soled shoes now. I honestly wanna start staying away from them, it's just hard now with Nike putting trans soles on EVERYTHING. my fire 5's and Lebron 9 Liverpool's are yellowing DEADSTOCK. Both less than a half a year old, mega BS.

Those look a lot more navy blue than the pics of what is releasing (ice blues). Are those retail pairs of what's dropping...?

Chicago Bear Revis's. From Nice Kicks twitter.

Suede on this platform? Idk... Maybe some CW's would be pretty dope with it. I like the durability of the shoe and suede would take away from that ten fold.

This is the beginning of the NFL PE's we're going to be seeing. Expect many more, I'll try to get some info on what teams. Also I'm sure I'll be able to get my hands on some of these PE's releasing if anyone is interested.

Def feelin the suede, its wut makes the CGs so dope. Although the NFL PE suede looks much thicker, it goes well with the ZR silhouette...imo

Hopefully these babies drop next

Photo Blue's were supposed to drop tomorrow but are already in stores. Then these are scheduled for June. These IMO are effing CRACK. mega dope, I didn't know the toebox and strap was 3M, that kinda makes me nervous tho cus tho, 3M stains so easily. After the Neon/Silver that's it for retail CW's. This is gonna have to be the Zoom Revis PE thread.

Def feelin the suede, its wut makes the CGs so dope. Although the NFL PE suede looks much thicker, it goes well with the ZR silhouette...imo

Yeah that suede looks crazy thick, way thicker than the CG. That suede is extremely short and soft. The suede on that Bears PE looks like the suede on the Black Grapes or longer. And the toe box too?! Kinda looks weird to me with all the same material/pattern. If you look on Geiger's twitter the picture is clearer and you cb see the detail better.

I keep getting this cracking sounds every time I step in my volts does it go away after it breaks in?  I know its cause of the material but it all most makes me not want another pair

I keep getting this cracking sounds every time I step in my volts does it go away after it breaks in?  I know its cause of the material but it all most makes me not want another pair
Honestly it comes and goes, My Firs did it at first and then stopped...the other day they started doing it again, lol. Only the pairs with the woven toe boxes do that, so you can get a different CW and be fine.

Going to finally grab my next pair. It's between the Knicks pair or the Blackouts. If I find the Blackouts dirt cheap, I'll just grab both. Since all black colorways seem to sit forever, I'll scoop a 2nd pair to stock eventually.

are the blues releasing tomorrow the ones on geigers feet up there? also champs sold out of my size 11 in the white :smh: might have to cop for full price on NDC or see if my local champs can order them with birthday coupon

are the blues releasing tomorrow the ones on geigers feet up there? also champs sold out of my size 11 in the white
mean.gif
might have to cop for full price on NDC or see if my local champs can order them with birthday coupon
Yes those are dropping tomorrow. You should be able to find White/3M's fairly easy. They are all over the place. I have like $120 in champs points so I can get a shoe for like $30 bucks, I'm just waiting for something I really want.
Going to finally grab my next pair. It's between the Knicks pair or the Blackouts. If I find the Blackouts dirt cheap, I'll just grab both. Since all black colorways seem to sit forever, I'll scoop a 2nd pair to stock eventually.
Dude you gotta change your avi, it's time... He's gone lol

Has anyone noticed that the laces are sort of loose in some parts?  I know I'm nitpicking but I was just curious

Has anyone noticed that the laces are sort of loose in some parts?  I know I'm nitpicking but I was just curious

Items because the shoe and the sock liner are so form fitting they don't even need laces to stay on your feet, it's the same with foams.

Back
Top Bottom