Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

yep. also couldn't help but notice you're a gooner too, jada, 
nthat.gif

this is going to be fun. i just have a feeling there is no way these are limited to 224 pairs between 3 places... but hey, we are talking about nike

All of these new SN pop up outta the blue on this one, not even going to waste my time battling over shoes, that might end up dropping 3 more times before october...

Should I even try on these tomorrow? With a bit and all I still don't think its even possible
Considering NDC, eastbay, and champs will release why not? Especially if you like the shoes. This 224 number being thrown around can be a way to increase hype on this shoe. Good luck to everyone tomorrow morning.

Add 2 more locations to the list: Champs Willowbrook Mall (NJ) and Mall of America (MN)

224 Pairs (NDC, EastBay, Mercer, 2x Champs stores) between those 5? Not sure if true

Add 2 more locations to the list: Champs Willowbrook Mall (NJ) and Mall of America (MN)

224 Pairs (NDC, EastBay, Mercer, 2x Champs stores) between those 5? Not sure if true
Unless its 4-5 fsr per location but why would they even bother? Not that they need any traffic considering grapes drop as well. Tomorrow will be interesting.

so 224 pairs spread over ndc, eastbay/champs, 21 mercer & nike yardline isn't an impossible number

you guys act lik the mvp lebrons and what the kds weren't spread over just a hand full of stores also

It wasn't a helluva material when people thought these were mass produced.  Let the games begin.

Post-release date lulz will filter into the Revis thread for once, my popcorn will be ready.

Last edited:
I heard only NDC and Mercers pairs will be numbered....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This drop is going to be such a surprise to everyone. Nobody knows the details on these. Its 95% speculation on everything at this point. All i know is i want a pair and they come out on NDC tomorrow at 8 am. Lets hope thats all the info i need.

that would lower the value of the numbered to 224 pairs
good point, we'll find out soon anyways how rare these shoes are. seems crazy that only 224 pairs are going to be available when multiple places are getting them but this is nike we're talking about.

i'm still waiting for the oregon PE's prices to drop
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom