:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Here is one of my creations I plan to buy.

rendernikeidcomo.jpg

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by DChapman23

they'll probably be as "limited" as the gum soles and those options. more than likely they would be up till the 3rd limited option comes out later on 

Hey third one will be coming?
when they did the announcement of the id they said "The LeBron 9 will also be available in three limited time packs on NIKEiD. "
http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/09/nike-lebron-9-officially-unveiled/ 

but we won't know the exact date of the 3rd limited pack for awhile

I pulled the trigger on a pair of the gum sole options earlier and now those options are gone. Just made it by a couple hours.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

I pulled the trigger on a pair of the gum sole options earlier and now those options are gone. Just made it by a couple hours.
smokin.gif

Luckkkyyyyy.. I really wanted to get one using that Gold overlay. Oh well 
mad.gif

meh colors are limited on the foamposite options again...only one that I like is the Dunkman VII replica.

Just bought my first pair. Can't wait for em to get in. Handcuffed on the options with the foam but my wife and I did them together I put my daughters initials and date of birth in them so it's good. Wasn't the most attractive pair I've done but was cool to do it together so I'm def rocking. Now I just need to grab all the pairs releasing in the next month and maybe I'll grab some more ID's down the line.

definitely want to get this done but first gotta get those white cement 4's and the all star game pack and TRY to get those galaxy foams lol

^ The pair I made are similar to those but I had to get the clear sole. I'm also a fan of the concord so I had to throw a bit in there. Hopefully it's here before the 5 weeks it says.

Just in case anyone was wondering or just curious with tax to CA they were $233.81

^ i like the clear sole also but just as my china's are beginning to yellow they don't look as nice so I chose the green outsole.
I'm from CA also and damn i hate our high sales tax lol

Originally Posted by gentry187

Here's what I pulled the trigger on earlier. Glad I made it.
pimp.gif

Very very nice.
I had something like this in my locker, (black outline/signature/accent) can't wait until you get real pics.

Sick!

I wish i was more decisive on IDs or just shoes in general. I have saved myself some money though
laugh.gif

Gentry. Damn! Love those Xmas flips on your PS pic but it does look a bit more tealish than green. Do the laces have the reflective pattern with iDs? Never done a pair and never felt too inclined to do so ... speckle option on LeBron iDs cannot be passed up. I like the foam option as well.

^^^Theyre the red spare laces that come with the Xmas pair. I photoshopped the pair from my SVSM ID's.

I gotta do these IDs in march, cuz right now feb wit the all star pack, cement 4s and such...these will kill the pockets
laugh.gif

I'm skipping on the GR dunkmans for these. I know it's only a slight difference but I'm siding with these.
pimp.gif

Nice dunkmans gentry. I definitely see those, Penny/Orl, Barkley/Phx, and SJ/CG XI colorways being among the most popular ones with the color options they gave.

Having the option to keep the mesh and not use the foam would've sealed the deal...not sure about the foam option.

my chaos inspired ix id's... it's either these or the Swingmans for me. I know I need to pull the trigger quick tho

anybody recall about how long it took before the gum option sold out/was taken off Nike ID?

Decided I'd give this a try. The black foam looks so slick. I'm guna pass on all star releases and get a couple pairs of iD's. I'll never wear a pair of GITD orange sneakers, but I would beat the hell out of these... 
pimp.gif

35225a7eda8d6c4cace8e1f52eb5c30b17fe7e7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom