:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Fooling Around

eitmiw.jpg

ekrgl.jpg

Really liking the black and blue sample pair, think I may have to shell out the money for these.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

grin.gif

brongreyvolt.jpg
+ concord laces = ....
I don't like these at all.  I think there needs to be more blue in the shoe to make it flow more.  That's just me.
garylok11 wrote:
Still Looking for a white base Lebron 9's: 
024401vug5suswh5366gl3.jpg

'ScarFace' colorwayish but way doper than the ones that dropped.  I Really like these.
you big dummy wrote:
designed these...

LeBron 9 Nike iD "Knicks/ HWC"
bron9nyc.jpg

Love!  One of the best Knicks/Cavs/Gators colorways I've seen.
lewi1913 wrote:
Also designed these, may cop.

Do Not Like.  I call them 'Gumby Nightmares'.
bigtimejerky wrote:
2emd409.png

Approve.  To the highest degree.  Dope all around.

^Nice

Since Nike brought back the OG 9 ID options, I may make a Limited pair. I don't know though.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by RKO2004

yes! The other style of Lebron 9 are back up!

They've been there all week
They were down last night on the ID site.

Just put my order in for 9s. Who Dey!

I'll wait to show you guys the finished product.
wink.gif

Hopefully I can make the others I have planned over the next month or two.

Can you use the speckle midsole and translucent sole on the other lebron 9 ID? Not sure how I'm feeling about the foamposite opition

^^^No, that's what irks me a little bit. The stuff I REALLY wanna do is just a little bit off, because they're not adding the new options to the already existing ID to make it better they're letting you do new options on a whole different type of shoe. Still have some good ideas but I'm comprimising a little either way.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^No, that's what irks me a little bit. The stuff I REALLY wanna do is just a little bit off, because they're not adding the new options to the already existing ID to make it better they're letting you do new options on a whole different type of shoe. Still have some good ideas but I'm comprimising a little either way.

That's weak! I mean I made some decent ones last night playing around. But if the new options were added to the existing id, I woulda pulled the trigger.

After seeing the new pics samples I'm sold. The orange color looks great. Will make for some killer Knicks/Suns colorways. I'm still wondering why there's no picture showcasing the Eggplant Foam option. On ID it looks like a pure purple/concord color, but we all know how other Eggplant Foams look.

nike-lebron-foamposite_031.jpg

nike-lebron-foamposite1.jpg

nike-lebron-foamposite_021.jpg

Also.. surprised no one has whipped these up yet. Inspired by all black Foams, and the much desired all black w/ clear sole Foams.. I actually think this might be the first pair I order.

6pchoo.jpg

I went BAD on nikeID last night. Ordered 3 pairs. Got a Spacejam, and 2 air Penny colorways coming in the mail..
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I went BAD on nikeID last night. Ordered 3 pairs. Got a Spacejam, and 2 air Penny colorways coming in the mail..
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

eek.gif
You went ham.

hulvsn.jpg

The green around the check is a nice touch but the second pair is cleaner. That's a tough one. Both are nice though.

Got this picture from Kixandthecity...

Back
Top Bottom