:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

this thread is making me angry lol cuz i hope the foam is gonna be nice but everyone that has seen them in person keeps saying its boo boo i just want a gum sole option and im good to go nike...btw word is elites will be the last option to ID for the lebrons

^^^If Elites were to be the last limited option on ID then they would probably cost something like $300.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^If Elites were to be the last limited option on ID then they would probably cost something like $300.
sick.gif

dont qoute me just yet but a rumor i heard from a reliable resource

Just chatted with Nike regarding my ID's. Rep said that a shipping label has been created for my ID's and I should receive shipping information possibly today but more likely tomorrow. I ordered on the 14th when the new options hit. 
ID elites at $300 bucks even at $275 would be crazy but with retail being $250 for elites that could easily happen 

still no pics of these foams nike rep told me i have another 2 weeks which doesnt make sense i ordered on the 14th jus like bigbrandon.

UPS guy sure is taking his time to drop mines off today. Got me waiting by the door like a dog.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

UPS guy sure is taking his time to drop mines off today. Got me waiting by the door like a dog.
laugh.gif

even im waitin to see your iDs you and nwt always have
pimp.gif
iDs

Im mad they took the gum sole off

I wanted a all green gum sole pair

any chance they bring it back?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

lol cmon if it was real foam why would it be the same price as the regular ID's

Cause the regular ID's are already in the Foam price range, and it's not that much foamposite material.  Look at the Penny III's.  They were expensive, but not as expensive as a pair of foams, and if I'm not mistaken, the OG's actually used foamposite on the side of them.  
I wasn't all that hyped about the foam on these anyway, I felt like it was an obvious way of them playing up the foam hype.  

i def understand you, my friend. but i think that simply the foam + ID'ing would call for an extra $30 hike. i see that there isnt much foam, but could the material used for the paneling be as much as official foamposite?   

Just got an email from Nike saying sorry but my order has been delayed and will not ship by 3/13/12 as previously promised but should ship by 4/13.

Kind of disappointed after my chat with Nike yesterday but I think this just might be a generated email when an order does ship within a month from your order date. I sure hope they still ship this week.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just got an email from Nike saying sorry but my order has been delayed and will not ship by 3/13/12 as previously promised but should ship by 4/13.

Kind of disappointed after my chat with Nike yesterday but I think this just might be a generated email when an order does ship within a month from your order date. I sure hope they still ship this week.

on my Kobe VII IDs I got that email, then less than an hour later got the shipment email. I wouldnt worry about it.

Right on s dubl. I hope that's the case with these as well. I figured it was just a generic catch all email.

Well here they are. No clear soles, no speckles, no gimmicks. I just went with a simple colorway on this one. I think the outcome was
pimp.gif

Go Heat!
tongue.gif

Those are real nice gentry. I think I'll make a pair similar but minor changes. The pair I have coming in was designed with the lil one do it's a but wacky but I'll wear them none the less

Those are clean. I like that kind of color blocking with the white overlay and dark mesh. Too bad the in-step part of the outsole doesn't have the yellow option, but the all red outsole is nice too, translucent would be even better. Throw some yellow specks on there then it'll be complete.

Thanks guys. And I think these are fine the way they are. No need for speckles. I'll leave that for the next ID I got coming in.
wink.gif

Those look insanely good. Even better than I thought they'd come out. Interested to see the "reverse" joints you have on the way.

Very nice gentry.  Simplicity can be so dope.
pimp.gif

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a pair that's basically homes with black mesh for my first pair.

i liked the speckles in theory, but they just looked cleaner everytime i designed an ID without them.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase from Nike. Unfortunately we're unable to ship your order by 3/14/12. We will ship it on or before 4/13/12. The good news is, in most cases, products ship much earlier than this date. We'll be sure to get yours to you as soon as possible.

wow thx nike!

Back
Top Bottom