:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

YougBlink, those look so sweet. Great call! Also good not to have red on too many different materials since the shades don't always match up..

My ID's got shipped out this morning. Should be here by friday.
pimp.gif

Youngblink those are clean. All they need is the red laces.

Good looks ya, now im patiently waiting...

gentry187 - yup those are the second pair color
pimp.gif

^^^Those should be ready 3 weeks from now. I'll post pics of my new ID's as soon as I get them in this Friday. In the meantime here's a couple more pics of my Miamigums (taken by battleground).

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

A BIG thank you to Maya on this one.  I, for one, appreciate the info and pics even though I read from a reliable source the material is, indeed, foamposite.  It may be but not in the sense we all know.
That's some very weak crap of nike to do some cheap stuff like that AND at a higher price point.  Very weak.  
Nonetheless, I'm glad we got to see what a ripoff those supposed 'foam' iDs are like.  I had 3 iDs I was going to order, too.

One thing I will say, is that iDs are completely refundable if you don't like them, according to Nike.  Not sure if many people knew that or not.

I may post up pics of my iDs I made later.  This news is very deflating to me.  Nike screwing up left and right now, losing consumers' confidence.  Mine is slowing draining after the Big Bang early release fiasco, repeated NDC crashes last night, and now this.  
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

Imma be real sour if my foam IDs have that crap looking cushion material. Looks horrid 
alien.gif

laugh.gif

-MAC

yeah concord laces for sure... gotta go neon green so the signature is green on the tounge

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I read from a reliable source the material is, indeed, foamposite.  It may be but not in the sense we all know.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Imma be real sour if my foam IDs have that crap looking cushion material. Looks horrid 
alien.gif

laugh.gif

-MAC
dont expect anything than what that picture shows, nike doesnt use real foamposite anymore, i dont care how many reliable sources "confirm" its foam, i hope dudes dont try to justify this fake foam like with the zoom rookies

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I read from a reliable source the material is, indeed, foamposite.  It may be but not in the sense we all know.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

alien.gif

laugh.gif

-MAC
dont expect anything than what that picture shows, nike doesnt use real foamposite anymore, i dont care how many reliable sources "confirm" its foam, i hope dudes dont try to justify this fake foam like with the zoom rookies

man i ordered a pair of foamposite 9id's once they dropped that option all this talk about how ishy it is sucks im no longer excited
if it is trash once i receive it i will return ASAP

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

man i ordered a pair of foamposite 9id's once they dropped that option all this talk about how ishy it is sucks im no longer excited

Expect to return them sir. Saw the material first hand at the Nike iD studio in Niketown and the only thing Foam about it was the shape. I feel horrid for even reporting that it was Foamposite when the images dropped.
30t6p3b.gif

Wish I would have pulled the trigger on the mesh limiteds, I thought they would add to the options, not change them completely.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Expect to return them sir. Saw the material first hand at the Nike iD studio in Niketown and the only thing Foam about it was the shape. I feel horrid for even reporting that it was Foamposite when the images dropped.
30t6p3b.gif

This pisses me off man i ordered them did a nice colorway and now that i hear it is fat boi soft im mad why even call it foamposite if it is a generic ripoff....nike ceases to please me

i hope the ones you saw where a mess up and actual ones i receive  will be penny good foam if not $### you nike i want my 230 back lol

carolina blue swoosh on them novas ?????? didnt know they had that option

i ordered a "foam" pair only cause i dont plan on playing in them, thats what the breds and osu's are for, so just for casual wear a change of pace i took the chance...... after reading some of these posts i now have huge reservations ......

would love to see anybodys if theyve gotten em yet

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Wish I would have pulled the trigger on the mesh limiteds, I thought they would add to the options, not change them completely.

THIS.

I'm soo mad at myself for waiting to see what the new options would be.  I had 2 nice colorways saved in my locker too.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

carolina blue swoosh on them novas ?????? didnt know they had that option
I think its more of a teal and that option was available for the Limited Mesh pairs

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

i ordered a "foam" pair only cause i dont plan on playing in them, thats what the breds and osu's are for, so just for casual wear a change of pace i took the chance...... after reading some of these posts i now have huge reservations ......

would love to see anybodys if theyve gotten em yet

When mine come in, I'll be happy to post my pics. I'm wearing mine for casual wear anyway. As long as they're comfortable, I'm not so offended by the look... 
That said, if it really were Foam... part of me thinks the sneakers would have been closer to 250.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

30t6p3b.gif

This pisses me off man i ordered them did a nice colorway and now that i hear it is fat boi soft im mad why even call it foamposite if it is a generic ripoff....nike ceases to please me

i hope the ones you saw where a mess up and actual ones i receive  will be penny good foam if not $### you nike i want my 230 back lol
REAL TALK, Imma be PISSED if nike pulled this BS on this shoe. How the F do you market it as 'Foamposite' and then put some crappy material that is NOT foam??!!

I was so juiced when these went up on ID, ORDERED 3 pairs!! 
ohwell.gif

I got a Spacejam colorway and 2 Atlantic Penny colorways coming. I know a lot of ppl weren't feeling the foam option,  but I was cuz I made a sick looking Atlantic penny II colorway, because I'm expecting REAL FOAMPOSITE so it ties back nicely with the Penny theme... 
mad.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Its Not Real Foamposite
This Material Bends To Easy 

Dear Nike,
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that is all...

I will be getting my $$$ back if this is the material used. 

Back
Top Bottom