:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Al Harrington wore LeBron 9 id's last night in game 7

144266917.jpg

144266333.jpg

144263659.jpg

6248642.jpg

nike lebron 9 id

Here's the only shot of them I got. Sorry for the crappy pic. The only red I used was in the LJ logo on the back and the LJ logo on the laces (freegum laces)

Is there a workaround to utilize the Nike ID site on an iPad? I know there used to be an app, but it was supposedly horrible and taken down.

Screw it. I ended up returning those foam ID's. I scrapped the whole 112 theme since Nike couldn't get it right. :/

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Those Cement 4 LBs might be one of my favorite IDs I've seen so far.

Simple and clean

Seriously, like it's almost to the point where I'd contemplate biting those and doing the ID instead of trying to cop actual black cement IV's on Black Friday...  At least with the Lebron's there won't be any online stress or lining up.
This. And the comfort will be much better.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Here's the only shot of them I got. Sorry for the crappy pic. The only red I used was in the LJ logo on the back and the LJ logo on the laces (freegum laces)
those are clean... shoulda kept em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by gentry187

those are clean... shoulda kept em.
Indeed clean

Originally Posted by Hannh209

I want to order myself a pair but $210 is kinda high.
$230 there abouts after tax, etc.

Add $70 and I could get another pair of Bangs. I'll pass.

i agree with shaun, those are clean gentry.

i kinda wanna try these shoes on the court.. if they're good, i'll ID a pair.

How are you guys getting these different colors? Whenever I've tried to make a pair the only options are some basic @%* colors like grey, royal, white, black, etc.

Looking for some quick color name help...and of course I'm thinking Gentry might have some insight on this as well...made some Cavs PE's a few pages back, but when I went and looked at the iD site and the actual color names on the Limited foam option and the regular iD option the colors are different. The regular iD version orange says it's Team Orange...which if I'm not mistaken is a darker more red orange that was used on the LeBron Cannon's and the Big Bangs. The foam says Team Orange. This is the orange used on the China's and Hurricanes correct?

Back
Top Bottom