:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by Dc30

I think something similar to these was posted quite some time ago, but here's another design I came up with, basing it off of the upcoming Taxi Elites. In case those prove too difficult to get. I'll put these babies in the cart. Thoughts???

I have 3 of something similar to this in my locker.
smile.gif

I went with a black midsole though to keep it dark.
happy.gif
 And a couple differences/combination here and there: black swoosh with red accent; del sol swoosh with red accent; red or black lining; red or black airbag. Can't make up my mind.
tired.gif

good looking pair dylans33! Not loud but really good to look at. Easy on the eyes I would say. haha.

that was fast! haha. "reordered?" Maybe they already had a couple pairs made when you first made the order.

No its the 112 inspired pair I made. They used dark grey on them instead of cool grey. Hope they got it right this time.

Originally Posted by gentry187

No its the 112 inspired pair I made. They used dark grey on them instead of cool grey. Hope they got it right this time.

Hope the color comes out lighter for you. I hope it's not the case, but I feel like maybe that was their ID version of cool grey, and it just looks lighter online. Check out the NBA video game-inspired pair in this thread (page is in the early 40's). The screenshot looks way lighter than the actual shade of grey on the shoe, but I still think they look dope. Anyway, I'm probably wrong, but as much as I love ID, I just don't trust their colors matching up with how the buyer thinks it will look..

Whoah, gotta admit those look pretty sick. Got me re-thinking whether or not to do the pair I had in mind. Too... much.... spending........ no...... closet-space........

Ok, so now that I've totally been bit by this iD bug been doing some more designs...Wanted a new Cavs Throwback PE to go with the Cavs jersey I bought right before James left for Miami, since all I have is the Birthday IV's I came up with these. Thoughts? The only differences are the midsoles and soles. I also figured grab a pair of orange laces as my 2nd option. Gentry!!! Give me some feedback sir! 
nerd.gif

Waits for NT's judgement! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by masterjt699

Here's my iDs I got a few days ago. Pretty happy how they turned out.

OK, I guess they have a grey that's lighter. Those look really good; clear sole sets them off..BTW: do you mind posting more pics from different angles? Thanks.

Not an ID but did a lace swap with my Freegums and Swingmans. The White Laces>>>Red>>Blue

Threw the Red laces on the freegums for now but white looks better

Swingmans look good with white laces. But overall I'd stick to the stock laces on both swingmans & freegums.

Dc30- I've tried making a Cavs myself but the outcomes were not so good with the given options. Not enough orange options to really make them work. They seem too forced when trying to make one with the given options. But if I had to go with one of your choices I'd go with the second one. But I would change the air bag to white and add orange specks to the midsole and LJ logo on the back just to add a bit more orange and less blue to the shoe to try and balance the colors out. Also if you could find a way to paint the sig on the tongue orange it would really seal the deal.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Dc30- I've tried making a Cavs myself but the outcomes were not so good with the given options. Not enough orange options to really make them work. They seem too forced when trying to make one with the given options. But if I had to go with one of your choices I'd go with the second one. But I would change the air bag to white and add orange specks to the midsole and LJ logo on the back just to add a bit more orange and less blue to the shoe to try and balance the colors out. Also if you could find a way to paint the sig on the tongue orange it would really seal the deal.
I agree 100%...didn't really search out the iD option when they first dropped so not sure if those were available. But an orange sig and the specks would be great...what bums me out is the Limited iD has some decent options for the Cavs idea...just not a big fan of the foam on the side, but here's prob a better version for the Cavs...

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by masterjt699

Here's my iDs I got a few days ago. Pretty happy how they turned out.

OK, I guess they have a grey that's lighter. Those look really good; clear sole sets them off..BTW: do you mind posting more pics from different angles? Thanks.

definitely like the icey sole on these

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Any word on the final set of limited options yet?  

I emailed Nike about this, they said their are currently no plans for anymore updates for the Lebron 9 ID/Lebron 9 Limited ID.

Back
Top Bottom