:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

9ihbba.jpg

^ nice, can't wait to see pics when they come in. I swear time stands still when waiting for IDs

Originally Posted by gentry187

I got those same exact SVSM's ID's coming in.
pimp.gif
that's why i hope the limited id gum option stays on there for a bit. i always wanted a svsm cw but couldn't get one. the ix's with the svsm cw should be dope. gentry, you should post some pics when you get them in.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Can't wait to get mine in so I judge the quality, just to get another pair lol

Same here. But I can already tell that these ID's will be inferior to the ones that actually release as far as details go. No outer color on the airbag, no color on the CF plate, grey logo on the laces, grey plastic pull tabs, and white logo on the sole. You kind of have to work around those things to make these ID's work. Otherwise you end up with a real generic looking shoe. Add to that the very limited amount of color options. It's hard to make a decent looking lebron ID (IMO).
ohwell.gif

I want to make an ALL red pair since I'm not really feeling the xmas colorway that nike is giving us. Quality doesn't look all that GREAT in the pics so far though.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by Da Mecca

Man it sucks being broke. I want those black and yellow lebron 9's.

The yellow option is already gone.
It looks like they've simply reverted back to the "Limited" iD palette that was available initially before they took it down and had the standard options including yellow etc.

Hmmm... so much for those SVSM c/w's being truly rare!

Im pretty bummed I made a black and yellow pair and was gonna order them.but some of the options I chose are no longer available.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Im pretty bummed I made a black and yellow pair and was gonna order them.but some of the options I chose are no longer available.

Man, like I just said, that palette will be back, I'm sure of it.

I hadn't read every post in this thread whenni wrote that. But I designed the shoe only 3-4got days ago and yesterday I tried to order it hut couldn't. I will keep checking on it and I hope it does come back. If it does I will order immediately lol. I need more black and yellow shoes
Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Man, like I just said, that palette will be back, I'm sure of it.

It's been 4 weeks since my order and still no shipping confirmation emails. Looks like I might not be seeing my pairs till December.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom