:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

nice
pimp.gif

Appreciate the comments fam...

@megatron: The swoosh is the tan/gum color. Kinda matches the gum sole, but I used my phone to take pics so it didn't capture it well.

Quality feels a little below the actual releases, but I do like the mesh option for these tho. I'll take pics later with the green laces.

Nice ID's Dark Steel. Mines should be coming in this week as well. Same as those but without the gray. Looks like I got something to look forward to now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This thread has done the worst...now im liking the 9's haha smh

1st page is filled with dope CW like the Suns CW, DM, Olympics!

I was planning on making that exact same pair (even add the speckles too) of the blue/orange. The only thing that held me back was that it was too much blue and not enough orange. It didn't balance well. They still look good but glad I passed on the idea.

Not feelin the speckled job back there. shoulda done a white midsole. or white speckles.

Can't really say i like any of the posted ones...

waiting for the Blk and white accent with the gum bottom pair someone did back there.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Not feelin the speckled job back there. shoulda done a white midsole. or white speckles.

waiting for the Blk and white accent with the gum bottom pair someone did back there.

I have to disagree with you there. Because of the white outsole, the orange speckles work. If the outsole were blue then I can agree white midsole or white specks. To each his own applies here.

i woulda never done a white outsole with a colored midsole and a dark based upper. an orange sole or royal sole woulda def looked hot.

but then again.... thats what i do when i make Knick colored iDs.

Laces will be black. 
9rt2yf.jpg

laces will be orange. it was hard to make a decent knicks colorway with the selections to be honest. 

ok6i4w.jpg
/oi39.tinypic.com/ok6i4w.jpg"">http://oi39.tinypic.com/ok6i4w.jpg">View Raw Image</a>">

laces will be grey or black....

2mmin3b.jpg
/oi41.tinypic.com/2mmin3b.jpg"">http://oi41.tinypic.com/2mmin3b.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">

at this rate... i rather see what else they have to offer in Feb. i'd love me some icey soles. 

Page 1. This was my rendition of a HWC colorway. I personally would have done white splatter tho on a blue background. My opinion tho. 

I got u NWT. They should be in some time this week.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

I got u NWT. They should be in some time this week.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
I knew you'd do a good colorway.

Back
Top Bottom