:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by gentry187

I just pulled the trigger on my 4th pair. I kept the Heat colors in mind on this one. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.
pimp.gif

Any hints?

^^^Here's a quick PS I did of what's coming (the colors are a bit off). I'll post the real pair once I get them.

Those look absolutely sick! Any speckling this time? I'm thinking an Agassi-esque splatter or color fade on that midsole would look good on those, like red at the heel above the air bubble fading forward into orange, yellow, white... Anyone with some airbrush skills can do it in less than an hour.

Thanks guys. We'll see how they turn out. And that airbrush suggestion sounds like a good idea but I don't know of anybody with those kinds of skills and I don't know how well would it hold up. I'm just going to keep them as is.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these also but I'm not sure if I should or just wait for the new options. I hope they don't take down the gum soles when they put up the clear soles.

Gentry that Heat colorway is fire (pun intended).  Looks just like my Philippines-inspired one but WAY better.

Those Akrons are hot too, have that exact colorway in my locker haha. 

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by you big dummy

another shot of Al Harrington's iD's

J.R. Smith's LeBron 9 Nike iD's

126cm81.jpg

1pj6og.jpg

*The China Basketball Association made him cover the swoosh

why didnt they make the chinese guy cover the swoosh on his kobes?
I was wondering the exact same thing. 

that's waisis!

Looking forward to seeing what new options they add for these.

Back
Top Bottom