:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

it just got real

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by dgoins1

JP put this out saying " You have the chance to play with FIRE"

http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=fbada0e2.jpg

Originally Posted by rhester

AldkNRbCIAAnnN1.png:large

I'm ready.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
I think a decent HWC colorway will finally be possible with these options. If so... u already know.
pimp.gif

Everyone does a spacejam on everything and I hate Lebron 9's but that one up there is straight fire, would be nothing without the foam material.... the play on textures is awesome

Does anyone know if the gum sole options will still be available once the new options go up? I got another pair in mind that I want to pull the trigger on.

Does anybody know will the speckles be just on the foam "limited" pair or will it be on the regular id as well?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif
@ nike trying to put that NTer that does speckles out of business. 

I think NWT was in pretty good contact with the NikeID folk at the end of last year and wanted to do a feature with him, he might have suggested they add that speckle option

pimp.gif
none the less tho

^ id already had a speckle option for the air max 180s.  And if yall havent seen it, its not a good look.

Originally Posted by ploisback

So will this go live at Midnight?

The iD for the KD IV went up around 3 pm central. I'm guessing these will be up around the same time tomorrow afternoon.

they'll probably be as "limited" as the gum soles and those options. more than likely they would be up till the 3rd limited option comes out later on 

Originally Posted by DChapman23

they'll probably be as "limited" as the gum soles and those options. more than likely they would be up till the 3rd limited option comes out later on 

Hey third one will be coming?

Back
Top Bottom