:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Got a new pair coming in tomorrow. Can't wait to see how they turn out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

^Another pair? Can't wait to see! Can we get a hint? Limited version or original? Dominant color?

It's a 112 inspired "foam" pair.

Need help! Can you guys comment on the following and say which you like best, if any?..
7090437175_7526079405.jpg

These first two would have blue laces..

6944363338_81a7b8d79d.jpg

7090426871_87b4c3764e.jpg

7090431417_3bbca0572e.jpg

6944359742_e76228940b.jpg

I'd go with the first pair as well but the only thing that would hold me back from ordering a pair like that would be the sig on the tongue. I can't get down with half the tongue being the same color as the sig.

My pair just came in. They turned out nice but I'm a little disappointed that they used dark grey instead of cool grey. I waited over a month to get these only to have the wrong color on it. Not sure if I want to reorder them again and wait another month for them. They look too similar to DM's with dark grey.

those look way to similar to the dunkmans for that price, smh @ them using the wrong color.

JST628, thanks, I like those a lot. Don't know why I'm so obsessed with red, white, and blue; I think it's my old-school powerlifting belt, haha.Gentry, if it makes u fel any better, those still look awesome and are a 10000 X improvement on DMs. On, the other hand, I can envision what u were going for, and it is sick! I know that feeling of Nike messing up and then having to decide if u are willing to go through the long wait again. Stinks...

This is one of my favorite threads to follow, a lot of nice stuff in here. I finally received my first ID yesterday took about a month to get them. My Yankees inspired 9s pretty simple, but I'm happy with them.

Very nice Yankees colorway^. I especially like the medial side shot in the last pic! 
Here are two versions of a Heat colorway I was thinking of. Calling Gentry for your professional opinion, please! Which do you like (if either), what would you change, etc.? Thanks in advance! Both would have black laces, BTW, and they might have red for the outsole accent (the little section on the medial front part).. 

7100364065_58b4da2046_c.jpg

7100365475_a1a85af30d_c.jpg

Originally Posted by kingofdacourtz

This is one of my favorite threads to follow, a lot of nice stuff in here. I finally received my first ID yesterday took about a month to get them. My Yankees inspired 9s pretty simple, but I'm happy with them.

damn those are sick... I love simple colored kicks that include navy/white.

Great job on that Yankees ID. U sure it isn't a Dallas Cowboys ID though? lol j/k

One of the best ID's I've seen. Awesome work.

Back
Top Bottom