:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

nice joints Dc30..definitely go with the yellow laces or black if you have any.  thanks again for complements everybody, I'll upload some on-feets pretty soon.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Nice ID's, Dc30! Can u please post a picture of the front? Thanks.

Is this good enough? Sorry about the mixed laces...didn't get a chance to switch em back. 

And for those that are wondering...black laces. Don't mind the fact they are Miami Nights laces and the logo color throws it completely!

Thanks my dude!! I prefer the white ones also. But since they give you the option of the 2nd lace on iD, I figured the Del Sol would be cool and a little different than just black. Maybe they'll see the light of day...hopefully it'll be a long summer!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dc30

Thanks my dude!! I prefer the white ones also. But since they give you the option of the 2nd lace on iD, I figured the Del Sol would be cool and a little different than just black. Maybe they'll see the light of day...hopefully it'll be a long summer!! 
pimp.gif

Very true, the lebron del sol laces were a good 2nd choice to have on hand. Thanks for sharing your ID's. I really appreciate it. You did a great job so enjoy them.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

wow DC30 those are amazing, perfect F'in execution imho. WIN !

Now if I had something like this to pump me up everyday...how could I not smile lol!! Thanks man, appreciate it! And BTW...think the white laces win out for me.
pimp.gif

DC30 those are nice. A black collar would of worked out better IMO but they came out dope regardless. I had thought about doing these a while back but held back from it due to me already having the V3 finals. Would've been too similar. Good job.
pimp.gif

white laces for sure if not the black ones.

the 8 v3 Finals is one of my fav shoes ever and as soon as i saw yours , i was pissed i didnt even think of em when i made my 1 pair of id's

i think i saw where you asked who does the speckling, it is Battleground, and what amazing jobs he does !

I wonder if these'll look good in person. Although I've read people complain about the foam material.

mj4vwy.jpg

ArmorRig thats the exact i mean exact pair i did except i used black for my toe piece, crappy phone pics are a couple pages back

to me they look gr8 in person especially the soles, and as far as the foam goes , yeah it aint "REAL" foam but it is not (at least mine) as flimsy as those original bending pictures were. no regrets on the foam at all

i do wish they would bring back the mesh option, man do i

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

ArmorRig thats the exact i mean exact pair i did except i used black for my toe piece, crappy phone pics are a couple pages back

to me they look gr8 in person especially the soles, and as far as the foam goes , yeah it aint "REAL" foam but it is not (at least mine) as flimsy as those original bending pictures were. no regrets on the foam at all

i do wish they would bring back the mesh option, man do i

nice man. looked back and found it on pg 42
smokin.gif

Have you worn your pair yet? Hope you can share some on feet pics. phone camera is acceptable 
grin.gif

I was thinking of going with the pair I posted above, or to a reverse of your pair. Not sure whether to go with black or blue lining though.

2cie2ch.jpg

wore em twice. not usin these for ball though. i will post on feet tomorrow. def need to invest in a real camera though, no doubt

i like the blue lining above more BUT i like the first pair u posted the most, i bet all that blue would look great in person. i was gonna do a hwc, everything blue except the orange swoosh and white midsole, i just couldnt pass up the volt color option

Originally Posted by gentry187

They're getting returned asap. Here's a ps of what they should've looked like...

Nice Gentry!
pimp.gif

Would have been nice to see that swoosh on the dunkmans imo. Still love my pair though.

I don't know if this is a redundant question but usually how long does it take before you receive your shoes from Nikeid after your order is made is it really a 4+ week wait ?

^^ Usually takes at least 4-4 1/2 weeks. The quickest I've received a pair was 15 days after I placed my order.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by gentry187

Here they are- Xmas Flips. I borrowed from both Xmas LeBron 8's & 9's then flipped the colors. These became my favorite ID the moment I saw them. And with the options no longer available I truly have a 1 of 1 pair.
pimp.gif
Battleground on the specks as usual.

I know this has been said at length already, but these IDs are AMAZING! Great job.
these are indeed sick id's but who is this battleground person that does his speckles?? Sorry if it's been answered before but fairly new to the site can't find any info on battleground can someone please fill me in? Gentry187 maybe lol 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom