:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

dsc00341cn.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-09

dsc00346ae.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-09

Someone is reselling my returned pair ID's on eBay for a decent price:lol:, wondering in where and for how much he got them.

blaller I almost ordered those Knicks away type CW. Awesome blossom and true kin6 those are both amazing. That taxi colorway is :wow: it just pops so well.

My iDs have shipped, should be here monday.  i decided to remake the cool grey option and make it a lil more Jordan like with a clear sole and of course grey foam for the patent substitute.  pix will def be posted once they arrive.  can't wait!!!  i tried some on in the store just to get a feel for the fit a while ago and i must say they are some of the most supportive yet comfortable shoes i've ever worn.  nike did a good job with these.

My iDs have arrived!!!  this is how the cool greys shoulda been done!!!  IMO at least lol

The foam isn't as flimsy as some have made it out to be.  its offers plenty of support,

enough to where u ain;t gotta stress that you're gonna roll an ankle

Last edited:
anyone have an idea when the IXs will be removed from iD?  i really want to get another pair.  I am extremely satisfied!!!

My iDs have arrived!!!  this is how the cool greys shoulda been done!!!  IMO at least lol
The foam isn't as flimsy as some have made it out to be.  its offers plenty of support,
enough to where u ain;t gotta stress that you're gonna roll an ankle

nice :nthat:

im shocked at how small these fit....i usually wear a 13 or 13.5 and i can barely fit my foot into a size 14....do i really want a size 15? thats clown shoes..

and it takes another month....

Made these for the Olympics.  Wasn't feelin the lows or any of the USA colorways.... 
smokin.gif
  Got a couple more pics if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom