80f7eba9ce413920008344a8ea0f02314g.jpg

4ab760478c64acca60f7ef40517db90b5g.jpg

e3026eebdf1cb688e56fb4ac174136924g.jpg

496668b3a2d78932e71efa4e81f226c24g.jpg

a6cec01b2ed99cbef72296ae1775501f5g.jpg

7ea53c659491bc306961bde170ac2c905g.jpg

pimp.gif

late but info on this car pls?

One more y'all. Hope y'all don't mind. Dude has Nitrous installed in his. BTW those are the rims that come with the Sport. All he did was added tint, smoked headlights and the Stillen Front Lips.

1zbyupy.jpg

Best for under 3.5k?

i saw multiple 03 G35's for 3000-4500. too good to be true?
nerd.gif

Just copped a blk 09 max with the premium/ tech pack last nite for my girl can't wait to pick it up on Thursday. I was leanin toward gettin the 2010 but I saved like 7 stacks and got every feature available. But the white with the black dual roof goes so hard, I just couldn't bring myself to have a real car payment! I Just wish mine had the sport package rims cuz they're so fire. Car is super nice tho, cant wait to throw 22 on that itch! 

kz487.jpg

2r4o29k.jpg

2rhwrqd.jpg

16j4voz.jpg

new maxima is ugly.............they need to fix the front.................back is fine.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Curious, when are they doing change the body style of the Altima,
2013 will be the new body style for the Altima. That means that around August to October of 2012 it should hit the dealerships.

new maxima is ugly.............they need to fix the front.................back is fine.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. With that being said I am surprised how many times I've had people I don't even know compliment my new Max. I'm extremely satisfied with it, it's fast enough, roomy enough for a dude over 6 feet tall, and the Sport handles very well.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 Hats off to you man, followed your thread for a while on nico. Wish I could do all that to my car.

thanks
smile.gif

it's a b**** though let me tell you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. With that being said I am surprised how many times I've had people I don't even know compliment my new Max. I'm extremely satisfied with it, it's fast enough, roomy enough for a dude over 6 feet tall, and the Sport handles very well.

But the turning radius is still ***%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

But the turning radius is still ***%
laugh.gif

Actually the turning radius is 18.7 feet in the 7th Gen Maxima. For comparison the new BMW 5 Series is 19.6 with the stock steering wheel setup. But with the IAS steering package it's 18.2. The 5 Series is the benchmark, so the Max is doing quite well.

2009 max Turning circle DIAMETER is 37.4 ft
2009 max Turning RADIUS is 37.4/2 = 18.7 ft

two sun roofs? what whip is that?
New Maxima with the Premium package.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 Hats off to you man, followed your thread for a while on nico. Wish I could do all that to my car.

thanks
smile.gif

it's a b**** though let me tell you
laugh.gif

what up! thats too much work, its still going to get dirty lol

Back
Top Bottom