pimp.gif

saw this outside of fatlace one day <3
25251_786898896264_12332642_44383902_8258548_n.jpg

and my dudes 550hp ka-t s14
pimp.gif

28394_1297213190659_1240240457_30720964_2348426_n.jpg

28394_1297213350663_1240240457_30720967_3077442_n.jpg

(dude can't take pics for %$#@)

gotta snap some pics of my dude's 511 hp sileighty when he puts it back together.

just bought a white g37 about a week ago, planning to make it look similar to this guys, just need to figure out the right wheel offsets. 
pimp.gif

my plans

vinyl black roof top

blacked out housing, chrome bezel (iron man)

black grille, chrome mt fuji. 

smoked tails but red rings left

slammed

ait top secret kit (molded)

still in the market for what wheels i would want any ideas? want massive lip 

f27odd.jpg

^that g is very nice, plus white is the fastest color lol.

Heading today to a local pick n pull to scoop up some fenders and maybe a hood, drivers seat and other little nic naks.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

just bought a white g37 about a week ago, planning to make it look similar to this guys, just need to figure out the right wheel offsets. 
pimp.gif

my plans

vinyl black roof top

slammed

f27odd.jpg
want massive lip?

go with negative offsets
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i want a 240sx so bad. I'm more than certain I will not fit in it though

Don't say that bro! I'm a pretty big dude and i fit well in a 240!
Anyways my kade motor blew from overheating right when i bought it
ohwell.gif
Bummer.  anyone know any machine shops in the bay area? gunna rebuild this sucker for ka-t

I sometimes see that g35 with the blk/red rims near North Central Hosp. in the Bronx. first time I saw it I was walking with shorty I said 'yooo that's the whip on NT'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

pimp.gif

my plans

vinyl black roof top

slammed

f27odd.jpg
want massive lip?

go with negative offsets
glasses.gif
can't for some reason g37 are no where near as agressive as it's older brother would be i know if i was to have a g35 i could easily run  like a 19x10-20 19x12 -30 but for g's the most i've seen done so far is like a boring 19x9.5 low teens 19x10.5 low teens and most wheels only give you about 4.5 inch lip. which isnt enough when comparing to a g35 where lips are like 6+ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 getttin lostttt 

Quick question: I wanna upgrade my front brakes on my 90 240sx. What is a reasonable upgrade? And if anyone could point me in the direction of some online stores, that would be great. All I seen so far is passwordjdm.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Quick question: I wanna upgrade my front brakes on my 90 240sx. What is a reasonable upgrade? And if anyone could point me in the direction of some online stores, that would be great. All I seen so far is passwordjdm.

throw on brakes from a 300zx or Q45.

MC, with they fit with the stock tear drop rims? I'm planning on getting rims by the end of June tho.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

im probably the few that like the g35 more than the g37. mods on the g37 just dont look right in my opinion

Buggin.
laugh.gif

The G35 front end looks so outdated. The back end is classic IMO though.

And to the other poster, North Central Bronx? What black G35? Theres a black G35 thats parked around there all the tiem with black rims, but it doesnt look that great.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

MC, with they fit with the stock tear drop rims? I'm planning on getting rims by the end of June tho.

No because tear drops are 4 lugs.

a q45 swap is way cheaper and easier then a z32 but doesnt perform as good or look as good, way better then stock tho.

If youre not going to hit the track hard then Id swap all four wheels especially the rears with q45s and high performance pads. Password JDM is way too expensive, go to your local junkyard or check a local forums for sale listings.

Nicoclub=NT for nissan BTW with good advertisers that give NICO member discounts

^Dope, thanks.

I found locally some brember rotors w/ hawk pads for 150. I also found some R33 calipers as well. Contacted dude and said the calipers work with the 4 lug rotors. But that means i will most likely have to upgrade the rims to they fit. Damn, with imports everything comes in at once lol.

Glad to see Wes, Nesto, Lucas, and Eric's G37s on here.

My 08 G37S. Two more weeks until I get my TE37s!

moz-screenshot.png
4630961506_b68690624b_o.jpg

Maza, you can just get S14 5-lug, brake setup. Should be enough unless you plan on tracking the car or something. 5-lug also provides more variety wheel wise. Nico, and Zilvia are prbably the go-to 240 communities. It's like an ISS vs. NT relationship between these two boards tho. hahah

Back
Top Bottom