DSC04776.JPG

DSC04785.JPG

DSC04791.JPG

DSC04792.JPG

DSC04795.JPG

DSC04798.JPG

DSC04802.JPG

DSC04805.JPG

Carter here is the picture of the other Carmine Sample with the different color blocking on the side wall along with the released version sample that youhave

Originally Posted by cnoriega

^^ Those are made for Mike Phillips, a professional sax player that JB sponsored.
laugh.gif
what does that even [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]mean[/color]?

Originally Posted by evangelo

i hate it when i see an amazing sample that wasnt released.
Rest assured, the "hot" colorways we see scrapped WILL get made eventually. JB isn't stupid,despite the general consensus on this site. Why should they release good colorways when people still buy the garbage they put out? Same thing with the"Nike Air" designation. It's simple business sense..

PS what's up with all the random size samples Carter? I know I've seen atleast a 10 and 10.5 I knew they makethe "average mens sample" in other sizes besides 9, but what's the rationale behind it?

M!ke

Originally Posted by cnoriega

^^ Those are made for Mike Phillips, a professional sax player that JB sponsored.
why would they even do that? lol

like it doesnt make any sense...lol

-Tyler

Jordan does whatever he wants and he loves Jazz and apparently Mike Phillips and thats all the sense it has to make.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Jordan does whatever he wants and he loves Jazz and apparently Mike Phillips and thats all the sense it has to make.
ok fair enough...lol

-Tyler

^we have all been holding our breaths for them for a few days now, stop holding out on us..we need to see them

^^what the hell was JB thinking when they released the all white XX1s over those.
smh.gif

I've been digging through boxes trying to downsize and found this pair...thought you guys might enjoy it. These are Shadow X retros from ... 2004 Ibelieve. Property of Nike stamps and obviously no 45 on the side. Pretty cool shoe.

If I can find some of my other Nike samples I'll post them up too. Keep up the good work guys -- definitely cool to see.

152c4f4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom