*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Originally Posted by nine point five

Same thing with the "Nike Air" designation. It's simple business sense..

I really think the Nike Air debate is more of an internal political issue between Nike and Brand Jordan...although they were once one and the same and Ibelieve are still technically the same company, they are essentially separate entities...They are no longer "Nike Air Jordans", they are "AirJordans" even if they are all Nike...I don't know if that makes sense but oh well...

Oh yeah DOPE samples.....I would love to see some pics of those 23 Carmnes Gusto if you're reading this....or if you dont have them anymore or dont wish totake pictures...any info would also be great!

Originally Posted by screech5511

^we have all been holding our breaths for them for a few days now, stop holding out on us..we need to see them
theres nothing to important about them they are just some un-numbered samples but with school and work i havent had a chance to take them justgive me some time and you will get them...

-Tyler

Great stuff Drew! I can honestly say that I've never seen that Sample before. Very interesting for sure!

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by baby dill

I've been digging through boxes trying to downsize and found this pair...thought you guys might enjoy it. These are Shadow X retros from ... 2004 I believe. Property of Nike stamps and obviously no 45 on the side. Pretty cool shoe.

If I can find some of my other Nike samples I'll post them up too. Keep up the good work guys -- definitely cool to see.

He Lives!!!!! What up Drew nice to see you come through!

Did anyone on here buy the bred XI 45 sample or the 06 retro III sample that were on eBay being sold by jigsaw2333???

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Did anyone on here buy the bred XI 45 sample or the 06 retro III sample that were on eBay being sold by jigsaw2333???

Not me, I don't buy highly suspect samples. Lessons have been learned people need to do their own research and not believe everything they read on blogs.Chi 45's looked madd suspect to me too.
Drew, years later I finally get to see those X's. They are nice as you promised.
Phase, I'm feeling those turf III's you posted in the PE post, nice colorway.

^ you mean fake....lol. Suspect is an understatement! The Chicago 45 X weren't suspect. They were straight up FAKE. Nice try Jigsaw2333.

Mike Phillips is on Hidden Beach Records, Jordan's record label. So it's not like they just sponsor random artists. I think he might have met Jordan the first time wearing Adidas. Let's just say that never happened again.

It really baffles me how some of you guys (Joerdan & Carter) are able to get so many of these various samples...
laugh.gif

^ you mean fake....lol. Suspect is an understatement! The Chicago 45 X weren't suspect. They were straight up FAKE. Nice try Jigsaw2333.
45 black/red XI's were also kinda suspect...He could've just got a hold of a 100% legit FTSS black/red XI Retro Sample (#23 on heel) withproper Sample tagging, re-do the heel with a 45, and wha-la...Proper Sample tagging and all with a fugazzi 45.

Just my .02

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

45 black/red XI's were also kinda suspect...He could've just got a hold of a 100% legit FTSS black/red XI Retro Sample (#23 on heel) with proper Sample tagging, re-do the heel with a 45, and wha-la...Proper Sample tagging and all with a fugazzi 45.

Just my .02

-Jermaine

Totally agreed with you........... Shoes were real, but replaced #23 to #45. Only space jams sample got #45 during Jordan 11 released in 2000.

Originally Posted by carter1203

Originally Posted by Phase2x

45 black/red XI's were also kinda suspect...He could've just got a hold of a 100% legit FTSS black/red XI Retro Sample (#23 on heel) with proper Sample tagging, re-do the heel with a 45, and wha-la...Proper Sample tagging and all with a fugazzi 45.

Just my .02

-Jermaine

Totally agreed with you........... Shoes were real, but replaced #23 to #45. Only space jams sample got #45 during Jordan 11 released in 2000.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND, I put my collection on it!
That 45 font was damn near see through and a tad thin if you ask me.
And Im pretty sure there was a legit Blk/rd XI sample on ebay about a month before they appeared.

Problem is he is still trying to sell that fake 45 Chicago, and I really hope he doesn't catch anyone without the proper knowledge. All of these pairs havebeen doctored.
IMO its Lu all over again!
Dude came out of hiding, Then he tries to sell some real stuff (TPREL's melo stuff) in between to show he is somehow legit! WELL, we are always going to be1 step ahead of you and your fake stuff!

^ yes hes been trying to trade them for some og 1's or anything at this point! (yea let me trade 1 of the rarest pe's on the market for some og1's)...LMAO

You should take him up on that offer Mike! If you don't, then I might consider pulling the trigger!
devil.gif

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by mj234eva

These were on eBay about a month ago...not sure who won.

Womens Sample Size 7:
Someone in this thread won them,
laugh.gif
, we will surely see themsoon enough.

*Grabs popcorn as this WOW Part 2 unfolds all over again*

An old picture for now...

Sole, you mean WOW 3 right? WOW 2 just never hit the internet. LOL!
roll.gif

Some people are just destined for failure. Karma is a BIATCH!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

Sole, you mean WOW 3 right? WOW 2 just never hit the internet. LOL!
roll.gif

Some people are just destined for failure. Karma is a BIATCH!!!
laugh.gif
HOLY $#@&*@#%,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, you are right about that.

WOW 2 is what we call it now? Lmaoo....

Then it shall hold another throne in the history of Epic Failure, you are right about *WOW 2* ... Three is definitely filling up a page in the history book....

Back
Top Bottom