Originally Posted by Rick2345

ajsamples.jpg

ajsamples4.jpg

ajsamples2.jpg

^ i have no idea how to upload my own pics i need help
im guessing u were asking bout these,
those belong to brawnz from houston, i believe

Damn Carter!! I've been wondering where that all red XIV was. Thanks for posting pics and Great pic up on that pair. Reminds me so much of the all red XXI.

f5426ed10f1ea6f207ce27581a9615b3f568fb2a.pjpg
ea326b012e1a462805be10539c71109dab61f2fb.pjpg

previously owned these but recently sold them.
whoever currently owns these , please hit me up if you're on this board.

J

That is a badd +*! pair Carter, not worth the loot it was on ebay for but im sure you didnt pay that anyway.

Originally Posted by carter1203

dsc09615r.jpg
i have this pair but in chambray/Black/white (all chambray colored suede) if anyone can help me upload pics that would be awesome !

PS - i would trade mine for these any day !
pimp.gif
devil.gif
glasses.gif

Source: COUNTERKICKS.com
ceola_clark-ajxilow_blk_red1.jpg

In the lead up to Michael Jordan's induction into the Basketball Hall of Fame, the Chicago Tribune ran a series of videos capturing various aspects ofMJ's life with the people who knew him best - Bulls teammates, Laney High School teachers, North Carolina friends, etc. In a video segment covering"The Shoes", a pair of unreleased Air Jordan XI Lows in black/red with patent leather finish are shown off.

ceola_clark-ajxilow_blk_red2.jpg

Ceola Clark, a Western Illinois University basketball player and friend of MJ's son Jeffrey Jordan, guided the tour of his personal sneaker collection andexplained the XI Lows were a gift from Jeffrey. Check the video on the Chicago Tribune website for the complete interview with Clark and his collection.

ceola_clark-ajxilow.jpg

Jermaine why don't you show these people some sample heat man and quit acting all humble and stuff. We know you just don't want hurt feelings.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Jermaine why don't you show these people some sample heat man and quit acting all humble and stuff. We know you just don't want hurt feelings.

yea i kinda second that one...lol

-Tyler

LOL oh manI'm so drunk right now that you have noi idea bro. Woooot. ahsodfhs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by carter1203
i have this pair but in chambray/Black/white (all chambray colored suede) if anyone can help me upload pics that would be awesome !

PS - i would trade mine for these any day !
pimp.gif
devil.gif
glasses.gif
you need to upload the picture onto a picture hosting site such as www.photobucket.com From there youcopy/paste the link here

M!ke

Originally Posted by Phase2x

ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Holy wowzers... <shoots myself in the face>

Anyways, here's another Sample.

Can you spot the small differences?

-Jermaine

ohwell.gif

hahaha thats great man...drunk posting on NT...lol

and the only difference i see on those XX's is the text...Mid West on the front...what else is there?

-Tyler

There's a few more...

Note the straps, Jumpman + idk what to call the other part on the back...that's red...

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

ohwell.gif

hahaha thats great man...drunk posting on NT...lol

and the only difference i see on those XX's is the text...Mid West on the front...what else is there?

-Tyler

It also says "sample" on the side of the strap

You guys pretty much nailed them all.

-Lasering on the strap (and on the medial sides too)
-Leather straps
-Red detailing on the heel
-Lasering on red upper is more detailed and sharp
-Red patter on the ankle lining (released pairs had black pattern)

Here's another unreleased Sample

-Jermaine

I know this might be a noob question and you guys may get asked this question alot but, where do you guys get these samples from? Do you buy them, know peopleon the inside, roam the garbage cans of the Feng Tay factory? I go on ebay and look at the samples and the prices for them most of the time are up there. Youguys either know the right people or very successful enough to afford them, word to Drake.

I have no idea, but they probably never went into production cause you can breath on them and they crease. C Webb wore these in the all star game one year notsure when. these are the sz9 sample of them.

Back
Top Bottom