*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Really... That doesnt add up... Plus Joerdans are in an original Terminator box... I think it was someone in the assembly line just screwin around...
When you consider that Nike used the Sky Jordan concept when it came to making Kids versions of Air Jordan 1s around the same time-frame, it DOES"add-up"... Being from the DC area, I watched Georgetown play. I knew what they had on their feet and recognized that my pair didnt have"Hoyas" on the back like theirs did, and noticed my shoe looked differently then theirs. My shoe looked more like my Black/Royal Jordan Is... Somewhere in my family's photo atchives, there is a pic from my 9-10 year old b-ball team of me wearing them. (I'm currently 33) But, I may havedestroyed that picture as I got older, because I was wearing knee pads like Patrick Ewing did...
smh.gif
And didnt want a pic like that resurfacing...
So, not only does it "add-up"... It is a fact. Because I "had" them. Lol

lol them bugs bunny 7's are fire.. and what are those grape looking 5's in the front of the page, those look aight

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

^ Really... That doesnt add up... Plus Joerdans are in an original Terminator box... I think it was someone in the assembly line just screwin around...
When you consider that Nike used the Sky Jordan concept when it came to making Kids versions of Air Jordan 1s around the same time-frame, it DOES "add-up"... Being from the DC area, I watched Georgetown play. I knew what they had on their feet and recognized that my pair didnt have "Hoyas" on the back like theirs did, and noticed my shoe looked differently then theirs. My shoe looked more like my Black/Royal Jordan Is... Somewhere in my family's photo atchives, there is a pic from my 9-10 year old b-ball team of me wearing them. (I'm currently 33) But, I may have destroyed that picture as I got older, because I was wearing knee pads like Patrick Ewing did...
smh.gif
Dude, that's dope, I must say... I wish you could find that pic... Makes you wonder how many are out there...
Also, I mean no harm... The "add up" comment came out wrong... Sorry about that, I didn't mean for it to be taken that way... It just didn'tseem right to me...
But with the Sky Jordans, they were only called "Sky" because they didn't actually have an air pocket in them because they were too small,correct?
Similar to why they stopped putting the PSI on the bubbles of certain AMs. It was a legality to post something on a shoe that wasn't true or that couldeasily be faulted... I remember hearing a story of something popping an air unit, breaking an ankle and suing Nike for it because the shoe was tested and thePSI wasnt matching up in the bubble... Craziness!!!
Plus they the Sky Jordans were released in boxes that read Sky Jordan... His came in a Terminator box...
And by Legend you mean Terminator right?

Joe - What size are those Georgetown/Big Nike/OG1 things?

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

When you consider that Nike used the Sky Jordan concept when it came to making Kids versions of Air Jordan 1s around the same time-frame, it DOES "add-up"... Being from the DC area, I watched Georgetown play. I knew what they had on their feet and recognized that my pair didnt have "Hoyas" on the back like theirs did, and noticed my shoe looked differently then theirs. My shoe looked more like my Black/Royal Jordan Is... Somewhere in my family's photo atchives, there is a pic from my 9-10 year old b-ball team of me wearing them. (I'm currently 33) But, I may have destroyed that picture as I got older, because I was wearing knee pads like Patrick Ewing did...
smh.gif
Dude, that's dope, I must say... I wish you could find that pic... Makes you wonder how many are out there...
Also, I mean no harm... The "add up" comment came out wrong... Sorry about that, I didn't mean for it to be taken that way... It just didn't seem right to me...
Plus they the Sky Jordans were released in boxes that read Sky Jordan... His came in a Terminator box...
And by Legend you mean Terminator right?
Joe - What size are those Georgetown/Big Nike/OG1 things?
Right. The adult shoe was the Terminator. Terms & Legends both look similar to me...
Would like to know the size of them as well though... Looks like a kid's size...

they are small. i cant remember, and im not digging them out but they are like a 3-6 kid size.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

what lebrons are those ?!
eek.gif

Those are a sample trainer shoe which was canceled to release. If anyone wants a pair to add to their collection, I'm ready to part with mine...

Those SVSM V's look great.
As well as the marble toe 19's that Gentry has. Those look real nice IMO.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by Rick2345

what lebrons are those ?!
eek.gif

Those are a sample trainer shoe which was canceled to release. If anyone wants a pair to add to their collection, I'm ready to part with mine...

How much you want for them Sole ?
happy.gif

man Shannon your just coming outta no where with all of this heat latley...very nice

-Tyler

It may sound dumb, but how do you know that a shoe is a sample and not a fake or custom?.....Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

It may sound dumb, but how do you know that a shoe is a sample and not a fake or custom?.....Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Well, the most important should be the tag where it says "SAMPLE"...To differentiate samples/customs from the fakes, just look at the details as ifyou were comparing legit to fake pairs.

dope samples... i got some silver 1/2 cent samples... different insoles and the 1/2 cent symbols are different

Back
Top Bottom