*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Nothing new, but a recent pic I took.

I actually prefer the PL on the released pair, but the detailing on these samples beat the GR.

Those are nice PE's, I saw them in the PE post.
Besides I have seen alot better pics from the new owner.
Love the shoe.

@gettinit247
Trust me i never planned on posting these anywhere, but for reasons i'd rather not get into. I did and plan on posting more detailed pics soon

RUSSO is as legit as the come, much respect and trust for him. 
if you dont care to get into it, then why post them to get at him if you don't want to talk about it.

eyes.gif

Why do you have 2 screen names? There's an actual "etebelz" that's posted in the past (who's name does match the paper tag 100%), and now your new "ETEBELE" with only 6 posts? Just curious...

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

I brought those sample UNDFTD IVs to the states. Well to my house from Taiwan.
I still have your snuggles picture of those Undefeated IV Samples from years ago still saved! lol

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by gettinit247

I actually prefer the PL on the released pair, but the detailing on these samples beat the GR.
I always liked these, nice blk and red colorway without the over use of patent of the GR's.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Originally Posted by gettinit247

I always liked these, nice blk and red colorway without the over use of patent of the GR's.

I actually liked the PL toe 
ohwell.gif
 But this sample has alot more red on it (check out the tounge)

Nothing new Joe? New pics of old shoes?

just saw these and always wondered this about samples.  the ones that have the numbers on the side of the shoes are they the first production samples or does it have another significance ?  just that some samples have the numbers on the sides and some don't and i never really saw anyone post an answer about it (or i may have missed it)

anyone have any info ?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom