Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

307983_10151225688422451_1683478684_n.jpg

dayum zito :wow: :pimp:

Congrats Giants fans!!! Like everybody else said, the way it ended was some **** out of a movie :lol:

I hope y'all take the 'chip

Zito, for the simple fact that he pitched well against Detroit in Detroit last year in a game that was delayed in the middle innings due to rain. Then when play resumed Zito still pitched like a boss. So Zito gets Games 1 and 5 for me.

damn that gotta be his daughter :lol:

so timmy is for sure starting? ehhh i wish it was old timmy... then again madbum is a bum right now...

i just hope we can win it all and not fall in a hole like the previous series :lol:

Holy ****. That Zito picture is amazing. That picture is truly worth a thousand words.

I would not start Timmy...

I'd have to look at Detroit's line up, but would rather give Bummy another shot.

Zeet deserves a start in front of our fans. Honestly earned it, regardless of what happens. Never thought I would muster those words.

I grew up in Chi - followed Dunston when he was a Cub :lol:

Zito can come out and play as good as he can and I still won't eem be mad.

Without that win he gave us when everyone doubted him, we wouldn't be here. :smokin

#RallyZito

Back
Top Bottom