Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

Welcome to the NLCS thread for the Cardinals vs. Giants.

Each series reached a Game 5 and both number 1 starters won't pitch the series opener on Sunday.

Cardinals @ Giants - Sunday, October 14 (FOX) 8:07pm EST
Cardinals @ Giants - Monday, October 15 (FOX) 8:07pm EST
Giants @ Cardinals - Wednesday, October 17 (FOX) 1:07pm EST
Giants @ Cardinals - Thursday, October 18 (FOX) 8:07pm EST
Giants @ Cardinals - Friday, October 19 (FOX) 8:07pm EST
Cardinals @ Giants* - Sunday, October 21 (FOX) 4:37pm EST
Cardinals @ Giants* - Monday, October 22 (FOX) 8:07pm EST
* If necessary

Last edited:
Man, I was hoping we'd get the Nats. The Baseball Gods smile down Heavy on the Cardinals. The most ridiculous things always go in their favor come postseason.

Who better than Red though?
What a comeback by the Cardinals...With that said, go Giants.
I don't even think the pop fly came down before he made the thread lol.

I'm just messin though. Should be a great series. Cards in 6.

The last two teams that beat the Rangers in the world series to meet for a chance to advance to another?? Hell ya.

I wish all NTers that are not Giants fan pick the Cardinals. It's the same song on repeat. Bring it.

TOUGH series. **** always goes the Cards way some how.
Gonna be interesting where Timmy gets the start in the series.

I wish all NTers that are not Giants fan pick the Cardinals. It's the same song on repeat. Bring it.

:pimp:

It will be mostly us and non Giants fans don't think there are more than 5 Cardinal fans on NT.

The cards have a scary offense. Hopefully our relievers can contain them. And I hope our offense heats up more, we have to hit CONSISTENTLY and not sporadically. Every one on the line up needs to bring their A-game.

Last edited:
im not concerned with the bullpen they've come thru before. in 2010 giants were supposed to get violated by the 'explosive' phillies lineup and then again by the 'unstoppable' rangers line up

its the hitting. needs to wake the f up. 

im not concerned with the bullpen they've come thru before. in 2010 giants were supposed to get violated by the 'explosive' phillies lineup and then again by the 'unstoppable' rangers line up

I see what you're saying but, I think our pitching (starters namely) was a bit more stout in 2010 compared to now (as a whole). I guess I'm just a little weary of our starters, actually, our bullpen is doing pretty good.

LETS GO FRISCO GIANTS!!! If Timmy continues to be the guy he was vs the Reds and the bullpen keeps rolling Giants will win this.

Back
Top Bottom