Official NLDS Atlanta Braves vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (3-1 SF) Giants Advance (TBS)

Blackbeards delight.
pimp.gif

Suicide watch on Conrad. Halfway kidding.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Game link please
frown.gif

kinda too late, but check atdhe . net

Sanchez's 11 k 2 hit performance tonight was amazing....I don't know what I'd do if we didn't come away with the win, thank goodness we came back....

I have to give it up to Ishikawa for that great AB. Now that he doesn't start...I don't hate him as much. Great walk, though.

that was such a roller coaster ride.

Great comeback by the Giants.

3 errors by Brooks, SMHHHHH

Way to go Giants, yall deserve it.

Sanchez piched greaaat

Bochey is a moron

Along with Ishikawa putting up a great at bat, Sanchez fighting through an 0-2 hole and hitting one up the middle was clutch too.

This would've been a tougher loss than the game 2 one haha

Big ups to Aubrey Huff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shoutout to Conrad too lol

the life of a giants fan
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

This would've been a tougher loss than the game 2 one haha

Big ups to Aubrey Huff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shoutout to Conrad too lol

the life of a giants fan
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Congrats to your Raiders. I was switching channels to NFL Redzone and saw Tom Cable celebrating after the fumble and TD.

so whats the deal with Wilsons beard...is there a story?

it's clearly dyed...is there a reason why?

nerd.gif

Brooks Conrad can F himself that POS I know he won us some games in the season, but this is the playoffs he needs to step his game up.

3 MF errors. I thought for sure the game was ours after Hinske hit the HR cause Kimbrel was coming in.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Brooks Conrad can F himself that POS I know he won us some games in the season, but this is the playoffs he needs to step his game up.

3 MF errors. I thought for sure the game was ours after Hinske hit the HR cause Kimbrel was coming in.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom