Official NLDS Atlanta Braves vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (3-1 SF) Giants Advance (TBS)

Wow....What a GEM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow, I'm sooo glad I watched this....i skipped my classes today to watch this monster beastify ...i could not miss this game!

Love you Tim!

Lincecum with the gem...nothing else but mad props to dude.

As for us, pathetic offensive showing tonight.  Need to take Game 2 tomorrow, and I'll be content.

Lincecum was great making the Braves lineup look like a minor league team. Braves were swinging at very bad pitches whether fastball or curveballs in the dirt. + the defense SMH at Conrad can't play 3rd or 2nd.

Umpire screwed us on that Posey steal of second (they have been horrible in Yanks series and Rays series) I'm mad they didn't even acknowledge Posey was out until the 7th or 8th inning.

Tomorrow I'm confident in Hanson, but the bats really need to show up. Both teams look very similar great pitching, but no offense.

Such a great game, best game of the DS so far.

The fact that i'm seeing another squad representing the West this October sucks so much though
30t6p3b.gif

Hope tomorrow is just as good as tonights matchup was.

Timmy was dealing 
pimp.gif
. Not much offense, but nobody expected much (if anything for that matter).

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Wow, I'm sooo glad I watched this....i skipped my classes today to watch this monster beastify ...i could not miss this game!

Love you Tim!
You guys did great too, give you pitcher standing ovation. I definitely will.
pimp.gif

What a great game. Crowd was electric. Just got home. Couldnt get tickets but spent half my time at Momo's and half my time in the freeloaders zone in right field. Absolutely amazing game. Timmy was lights out. Wow.

Cant wait for tomorrow.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just had to come in here and post:

"Lincecum’s performance tonight earned a game score of 96. Halladay’s no-no last night had a game score of 94."

and a 
pimp.gif

In Bart right now. First playoff game was nuts! Headed out to momos afterwards for a drink. Being in the news before the game at o niels was a plus too. I'm on cloud 9 right now. Good times.

Just got back from the game. Absolutely electric atmosphere tonight! That "Posey's Better!" chant started with those of us who were in the arcade area because we had Heyward right in front of us. It's just funny that it caught onto the people in the bleachers, then everywhere else
laugh.gif
God I can't wait for tomorrow!

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Hanson Atl
8397.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]10-11[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]13-11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.33[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]173[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]177[/td] [/tr][tr][td]56[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.17[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.08[/td][/tr][/table]
I'll be at work all day today, so I won't be able to do my usual of posting starting lineups. If anyone would like to for today's game, feel free to.

Go Giants!
1y0280.gif

Back
Top Bottom