OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Walked into footaction and saw these sitting. Ive been wanting lebron 7's for a while now, but never gave in, until today.

Not even on sale yet
sick.gif
i aint mad though, shorty hooked me up with a discount, payed $135.00
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Walked into footaction and saw these sitting. Ive been wanting lebron 7's for a while now, but never gave in, until today.

Not even on sale yet
sick.gif
i aint mad though, shorty hooked me up with a discount, payed $135.00
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I think those Tempos are a House of Hoops exclusive.  I hope they bring back the white/black/teal color.

I think those Tempos are a House of Hoops exclusive.  I hope they bring back the white/black/teal color.

YO! I'm pretty certain those grey Strongs will be a EA purchase for me. Will go nicely with my official '09 UNC title tee.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

YO! I'm pretty certain those grey Strongs will be a EA purchase for me. Will go nicely with my official '09 UNC title tee.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

some dope stuff in here. its definitely hard to keep up.
traded my old xbox360 and junk to get the new one for like $30 bucks out of my pocket. gamestop trade-ins FTW!!!! took 3 weeks for it to come in FTL
smh.gif

Crackdown 2 was 48 shipped from gamestop. gotta love the 20% coupon + free shipping
carmines were VNDS for like 160 or so
DS 16/7 pack was 210 shipped or so. Only wanted the 16s. Hares = too bing. I love how the sizes in the packs dont really match up
eyes.gif

space jams were VNDS = 255 - 41 ebay bucks - 20 bing.com = 190 or so shipped
pimp.gif
... was gonna sell but decided to keep. Too freaking fresh.
iPhone 4... i freaking love it. MUUUUuUUuuUUuch better than my 3G!

some dope stuff in here. its definitely hard to keep up.
traded my old xbox360 and junk to get the new one for like $30 bucks out of my pocket. gamestop trade-ins FTW!!!! took 3 weeks for it to come in FTL
smh.gif

Crackdown 2 was 48 shipped from gamestop. gotta love the 20% coupon + free shipping
carmines were VNDS for like 160 or so
DS 16/7 pack was 210 shipped or so. Only wanted the 16s. Hares = too bing. I love how the sizes in the packs dont really match up
eyes.gif

space jams were VNDS = 255 - 41 ebay bucks - 20 bing.com = 190 or so shipped
pimp.gif
... was gonna sell but decided to keep. Too freaking fresh.
iPhone 4... i freaking love it. MUUUUuUUuuUUuch better than my 3G!

Back
Top Bottom