OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

i paid retail on release day for the green halfs...totally regret it
frown.gif

seems like dudes are bringing the heat this month.
dope royals, eggplant 1/2s, silver 1/2s, am1s (i still hate u), 3/4 pack, am90 infras, craft marker, infra packs, silver duncans (i miss them).... and so on, and so on, and so on....

for me...
DS Royal Foams for 330 shipped (I sold my 3rd pair last week for 376 and regretted it immediately)
Powder Blue 9s, 24-7 for me and the lady all cost me 235 shipped total.

seems like dudes are bringing the heat this month.
dope royals, eggplant 1/2s, silver 1/2s, am1s (i still hate u), 3/4 pack, am90 infras, craft marker, infra packs, silver duncans (i miss them).... and so on, and so on, and so on....

for me...
DS Royal Foams for 330 shipped (I sold my 3rd pair last week for 376 and regretted it immediately)
Powder Blue 9s, 24-7 for me and the lady all cost me 235 shipped total.

its funny how everyone was bashing the *%*@ out of 24-7s
laugh.gif

that freshwater colorway is pretty
pimp.gif
bigj

gotta scoop the chili colorway as soon as possible, i refuse to pay retail, would cop for around $60-$80

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at payin retail for green 1/2 cents

its funny how everyone was bashing the *%*@ out of 24-7s
laugh.gif

that freshwater colorway is pretty
pimp.gif
bigj

gotta scoop the chili colorway as soon as possible, i refuse to pay retail, would cop for around $60-$80

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at payin retail for green 1/2 cents

thanks am87.
i hated the 1st colorways but im digging the new schemes.
was gonna cop chilis but i already have am2009s and am95s of the same theme. the lavender color is my next goal esp if they available on the 50
pimp.gif

thanks am87.
i hated the 1st colorways but im digging the new schemes.
was gonna cop chilis but i already have am2009s and am95s of the same theme. the lavender color is my next goal esp if they available on the 50
pimp.gif

^ Nice, Insta. Glad you were able to snag the 09s. I know you were on the hunt for some everyday kicks! Those will work out beautifully for ya...

Jed, nice snags - you're always going big!

And yes, Silver Half Cents are $69.97 at outlets. Fo sho u rite.

^ Nice, Insta. Glad you were able to snag the 09s. I know you were on the hunt for some everyday kicks! Those will work out beautifully for ya...

Jed, nice snags - you're always going big!

And yes, Silver Half Cents are $69.97 at outlets. Fo sho u rite.

Sick Infrared Air Max 90's. I really need a pair. Also nice Goldenrods. I reallly need a pair. A lot of great pick ups lately.

As for me...
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

Jack Parcell's for $35.
Cleats picked up at outlet.
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Back
Top Bottom