OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by Redrum

is that a print or an actual painting?
dude, i ain't got that kinda money 
frown.gif
oh, I see...
To be fair, I probably can't afford a print let alone a painting
laugh.gif

Went and saw Your Demise (sick British hardcore band) play last night for the first time in Lawrence, Ks. I did all the handwritten lyrics and credits for their new album, The Kids We Used To Be..., so they hooked me up with a bunch of shirts as a thank you:
2ywvi1s.jpg

My favorite one by far featuring Omar from The Wire:
w1zbep.jpg

14kl6qb.jpg

Go see them on tour!

Went and saw Your Demise (sick British hardcore band) play last night for the first time in Lawrence, Ks. I did all the handwritten lyrics and credits for their new album, The Kids We Used To Be..., so they hooked me up with a bunch of shirts as a thank you:
2ywvi1s.jpg

My favorite one by far featuring Omar from The Wire:
w1zbep.jpg

14kl6qb.jpg

Go see them on tour!

lol @ the descendants cover art. funny cause milo goes to college has been rotating in my car for the past month. such a great album.

lol @ the descendants cover art. funny cause milo goes to college has been rotating in my car for the past month. such a great album.

Both DS and stole them for 270shipped, same dude 01,02 blk/cement 3s with nike air but I missed out of those for 160shipped still pissed about that

Both DS and stole them for 270shipped, same dude 01,02 blk/cement 3s with nike air but I missed out of those for 160shipped still pissed about that

Back
Top Bottom