OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol @ the descendants cover art. funny cause milo goes to college has been rotating in my car for the past month. such a great album.
Hell yeah. The Descendents are one of the all-time greatest punk bands! Love those guys...glad I got to see them a coupla times.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol @ the descendants cover art. funny cause milo goes to college has been rotating in my car for the past month. such a great album.
Hell yeah. The Descendents are one of the all-time greatest punk bands! Love those guys...glad I got to see them a coupla times.

Just arrived in the mail....I L-O-V-E this shoe...my favorite Nike shoe of all.
pimp.gif

Got them under retail.

Just arrived in the mail....I L-O-V-E this shoe...my favorite Nike shoe of all.
pimp.gif

Got them under retail.

389769107.jpg

copped these and i am very happy with the way sbs are coming back
pimp.gif
, i see a lot of nice pick ups this month keep the eye candy coming

389769107.jpg

copped these and i am very happy with the way sbs are coming back
pimp.gif
, i see a lot of nice pick ups this month keep the eye candy coming

got ANOTHER pair of my grails
OG Concords
this pair is vvvvnds-still Icey. Now I have a pair to wear and the DS pair will be getting autographed and put in a glass case with a lazer security system..lol

The DS pair is on the right( crapy iPhone pics

got ANOTHER pair of my grails
OG Concords
this pair is vvvvnds-still Icey. Now I have a pair to wear and the DS pair will be getting autographed and put in a glass case with a lazer security system..lol

The DS pair is on the right( crapy iPhone pics

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

Originally Posted by GZA73

^sorry but I think you overpaid for those 1/2 cents!

99 bucks is overpaying? Who's selling them cheaper than that? I think it's a pretty good price and the shoes are dope.
nordstrom rack had them for 60 bucks.

We don't have a Nordstrom here. To say that these didn't even release here, its a good price.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

Originally Posted by GZA73

^sorry but I think you overpaid for those 1/2 cents!

99 bucks is overpaying? Who's selling them cheaper than that? I think it's a pretty good price and the shoes are dope.
nordstrom rack had them for 60 bucks.

We don't have a Nordstrom here. To say that these didn't even release here, its a good price.

after waiting and searching i finally got my 4s back for a good enough price $200 shipped and got these 6s from the bay $80 shipped

61e26b019dc0cfee00131e1221e1273493e375a9.jpg

after waiting and searching i finally got my 4s back for a good enough price $200 shipped and got these 6s from the bay $80 shipped

61e26b019dc0cfee00131e1221e1273493e375a9.jpg

LaVidaDulce- Dope TB's, Grail status for me
Funkman- OG Concords, Too clean
dreads2you- I was thinkin the same thing when i saw how good the USA's came out, SB been killin it with the Highs lately

13d268d58c018cfd2f385b195cf877452d745a1f.pjpg

LaVidaDulce- Dope TB's, Grail status for me
Funkman- OG Concords, Too clean
dreads2you- I was thinkin the same thing when i saw how good the USA's came out, SB been killin it with the Highs lately

13d268d58c018cfd2f385b195cf877452d745a1f.pjpg

I'm literally wearing HOA's right now and looking at the 2010 there and can't wait for my pairs to arrive. This whole page is actually pretty nuts with the pickups.

I'm literally wearing HOA's right now and looking at the 2010 there and can't wait for my pairs to arrive. This whole page is actually pretty nuts with the pickups.

Back
Top Bottom