OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

4815931455_1424e626b1_z.jpg

^^Dope pic of the 90s.

I was at my internship the other day talkin' to my co-workers about toys we used to have as kids and Pokemon came into the conversation so I had to go on eBay and buy some old stuff. This is the first of a bunch of oldies I bought for real cheap. Got this sealed, brand new box of flip cards for $2.45. Bringing back memories as I open each pack.

^^Dope pic of the 90s.

I was at my internship the other day talkin' to my co-workers about toys we used to have as kids and Pokemon came into the conversation so I had to go on eBay and buy some old stuff. This is the first of a bunch of oldies I bought for real cheap. Got this sealed, brand new box of flip cards for $2.45. Bringing back memories as I open each pack.

DS Carmines were 240 shipped. Not bad considering I sold the used pair I picked up for 160 for 220 after shipping
The AM2009s were 50 bucks. Found them at Gabriel Bros near me. Only pair there. Was gonna sell because they were 1/2 size too big but I tried them on and they fit just fine. I know the color isnt the greatest but hey, for 50 bucks... f it
laugh.gif

DS Carmines were 240 shipped. Not bad considering I sold the used pair I picked up for 160 for 220 after shipping
The AM2009s were 50 bucks. Found them at Gabriel Bros near me. Only pair there. Was gonna sell because they were 1/2 size too big but I tried them on and they fit just fine. I know the color isnt the greatest but hey, for 50 bucks... f it
laugh.gif

Nermindee-Nice pic what camera did you use to take that photo with?

I need to hit Macys up its seems that there having a sell every weekend which is mainly the reason why i dont do polo's anymore.Another quick question did i miss out on something everybody going in on them infrareds air maxes.

I need to hit Macys up its seems that there having a sell every weekend which is mainly the reason why i dont do polo's anymore.Another quick question did i miss out on something everybody going in on them infrareds air maxes.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

thanks, i used my rebel T2I with a 50 mm 1.8

Originally Posted by youngcurse

thanks, i used my rebel T2I with a 50 mm 1.8

Back
Top Bottom