OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Nice pickups all.
BigJ nice find on the AMs. Damn though I thought I was the only one on here that shops at that Gabes lol.

Nice pickups all.
BigJ nice find on the AMs. Damn though I thought I was the only one on here that shops at that Gabes lol.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

^Good deal on them chopper suits
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Size 9 pickups for July. Only keeping the Foamposite, black Bruin, and Blazer. Don't care to wear the other pairs so no need in keeping them.

Can't wait to get my infrared Saturday. Nice pics everyone!

Nice pickups but Im wondering why did you cop the other shoes if your aint going to keep them in the end???  Package Deal ???

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Size 9 pickups for July. Only keeping the Foamposite, black Bruin, and Blazer. Don't care to wear the other pairs so no need in keeping them.

Can't wait to get my infrared Saturday. Nice pics everyone!

Nice pickups but Im wondering why did you cop the other shoes if your aint going to keep them in the end???  Package Deal ???

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

yo bigj sick trade up on them carmines !!
thanks man. 100% luck

bahunt8 wrote:

Nice pickups all.
thanks man... thats my spot for sure. only live about 3 miles away
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

yo bigj sick trade up on them carmines !!
thanks man. 100% luck

bahunt8 wrote:

Nice pickups all.
thanks man... thats my spot for sure. only live about 3 miles away
pimp.gif

Yea Bigj we must be pretty close I'm in that same area. I live like 5 minutes away. I just hope you're not finding any heat from there in my size before I do lol.

Yea Bigj we must be pretty close I'm in that same area. I live like 5 minutes away. I just hope you're not finding any heat from there in my size before I do lol.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

well..... i did clear out the bobcats shorts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

well..... i did clear out the bobcats shorts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom