OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

those half cabs are Fresh man!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

3rd wear... already gettin' some yellowing... what can i do to slow it down tho? i cleaned the bottoms last night, is that all i can do?

Dont lace them like that...thatll help
but seriously lol

Just buy some sea glow.
pimp.gif

3rd wear... already gettin' some yellowing... what can i do to slow it down tho? i cleaned the bottoms last night, is that all i can do?

but seriously lol

Just buy some sea glow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

but seriously lol

Just buy some sea glow.
pimp.gif

haha, haven't you and i been thru this b4? you're one of those who laces all the way to the top, right? man, give it up, i'll never, evar do that... LOL!

thanx! guess i'll wait 'til they get bad tho...

i remember dalisto (or whatever his name is) sayin' he cleans his icey bottoms after every wear, didn't know if that will really help. i'm also keeping silica packs right next to 'em on my shelf, and the only light they see is the lil' bit of time my bedroom light is on...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

but seriously lol

Just buy some sea glow.
pimp.gif

haha, haven't you and i been thru this b4? you're one of those who laces all the way to the top, right? man, give it up, i'll never, evar do that... LOL!

thanx! guess i'll wait 'til they get bad tho...

i remember dalisto (or whatever his name is) sayin' he cleans his icey bottoms after every wear, didn't know if that will really help. i'm also keeping silica packs right next to 'em on my shelf, and the only light they see is the lil' bit of time my bedroom light is on...

Originally Posted by billionheiress
I think I love you.
*leaves thread*

Spoiler [+]
You should go to General and post in the PYP. *leaves again*

Originally Posted by billionheiress
I think I love you.
*leaves thread*

Spoiler [+]
You should go to General and post in the PYP. *leaves again*

Back
Top Bottom