OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Originally Posted by SoleSistaAsh85

Sergio, don't love me anymore lol
frown.gif
?  nice fit though.
tongue.gif

Ash you know I love your sexy self
wink.gif
 Imma call you soon to catch up, im in the process of changing my phone plan. And thanks for the compliment
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SoleSistaAsh85

Sergio, don't love me anymore lol
frown.gif
?  nice fit though.
tongue.gif

Ash you know I love your sexy self
wink.gif
 Imma call you soon to catch up, im in the process of changing my phone plan. And thanks for the compliment
happy.gif

x2_1cfbb94

my cousin in the safety orange 95's, me in the nike air kukunis. forgot i had these in the closet and very comfy
pimp.gif

x2_1cfbb94

my cousin in the safety orange 95's, me in the nike air kukunis. forgot i had these in the closet and very comfy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i remember dalisto (or whatever his name is) sayin' he cleans his icey bottoms after every wear, didn't know if that will really help.
i have been doing this for over a decade.  i have somewhere around 20 pairs of Vs and believe me, it helps.  a lot.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i remember dalisto (or whatever his name is) sayin' he cleans his icey bottoms after every wear, didn't know if that will really help.
i have been doing this for over a decade.  i have somewhere around 20 pairs of Vs and believe me, it helps.  a lot.

Argentina Messi Jersey...
Black sweats...
Columbia Low 11s, shoulda kept my powders on

4757912988_75dc73b0dc.jpg

what a shame... the world cup is boring to me now... Brazil, Argentina, USA are out... all thats left for me is Spain. crosses fingers.

later

Argentina Messi Jersey...
Black sweats...
Columbia Low 11s, shoulda kept my powders on

4757912988_75dc73b0dc.jpg

what a shame... the world cup is boring to me now... Brazil, Argentina, USA are out... all thats left for me is Spain. crosses fingers.

later

Back
Top Bottom