OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

billionheiress - sweet 95s.

other than that, too many infras and typing about nothing...

billionheiress - sweet 95s.

other than that, too many infras and typing about nothing...

Past Few: Blazers & Mars
331gknl.jpg

28s66i1.jpg

2cmnii0.jpg

eorr23: fresh OG AJKO's! Did you repaint that collar some? If you wanna get that yellow off the midsole there's some stuff posted in the rarest OG AJ1 thread (a few pages back from the last) that will clean it off nice.

eorr23: fresh OG AJKO's! Did you repaint that collar some? If you wanna get that yellow off the midsole there's some stuff posted in the rarest OG AJ1 thread (a few pages back from the last) that will clean it off nice.

Thanx guys.

The g-shock is a collab with addict from a few years ago. Only 400 made, read on a watch forum it's the most limited g-shock ever made.

The 95's were a jdsports exclusive that aren't actually exclusive, LOL! They're supposed to drop in the US in the next couple months. Of course I didn't know that upon ordering, but screw it. I've wanted this colorway for like 10 years. I'm glad I'm getting to rock them during the summer, and I'll be copping a 2nd pair on swoosh to even things out a bit for myself.

Thanx guys.

The g-shock is a collab with addict from a few years ago. Only 400 made, read on a watch forum it's the most limited g-shock ever made.

The 95's were a jdsports exclusive that aren't actually exclusive, LOL! They're supposed to drop in the US in the next couple months. Of course I didn't know that upon ordering, but screw it. I've wanted this colorway for like 10 years. I'm glad I'm getting to rock them during the summer, and I'll be copping a 2nd pair on swoosh to even things out a bit for myself.

^ yeah, my HOA's are kinda beat, I might start using them as gym beaters. I was gonna use a pair of the 2010's but they just look so clean, might as well use the old ones, I don't think there's that much of a quality difference.

^ yeah, my HOA's are kinda beat, I might start using them as gym beaters. I was gonna use a pair of the 2010's but they just look so clean, might as well use the old ones, I don't think there's that much of a quality difference.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Ray congrats on the marathon time man, ive been low key following your updates on training and sharing them with my wife who is the runner of the family, not I. The SF run looks beautiful! Congrats on your first one!

Thanks, Sir! That's dope! 

Now that I've ran my first and will be going for a second one, my other/new goal is to inspire more people more of my friends and fam to run an event for better health or self-accomplishment. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Ray congrats on the marathon time man, ive been low key following your updates on training and sharing them with my wife who is the runner of the family, not I. The SF run looks beautiful! Congrats on your first one!

Thanks, Sir! That's dope! 

Now that I've ran my first and will be going for a second one, my other/new goal is to inspire more people more of my friends and fam to run an event for better health or self-accomplishment. 
happy.gif

390139544.jpg

DJ Proto nice fits and those jaspers look real nice,i see everbody rocking their infras glad they came back out for those that needed to reup, nice fits everybody

390139544.jpg

DJ Proto nice fits and those jaspers look real nice,i see everbody rocking their infras glad they came back out for those that needed to reup, nice fits everybody

Back
Top Bottom