OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Today.
4832390545_9efc0342b8.jpg

dope stuff ILL. I ran in elementary/middle school and was one of the top runners in the area. mile time in 6th grade was 5:40. Didnt run in high school, focused on basketball and regret not doing both. needless to say, I enjoyed the posts and keep us updated on round 2!

dope stuff ILL. I ran in elementary/middle school and was one of the top runners in the area. mile time in 6th grade was 5:40. Didnt run in high school, focused on basketball and regret not doing both. needless to say, I enjoyed the posts and keep us updated on round 2!

ShoeConnoisseur: Thanks and ILLLLY! Do it! It'll be an experience to cherish for your whole life.

Hanacheezy: Thanks, Sir! Middle school was when I realized I was an all right runner, but I hated the days when I had to run the mile haha. My best was around 6:15ish in middle school. Then I got super lazy in HS through early in college, and, eventually, gained 45 lbs. It feels mfin' DOPE looking back, and seeing my progression through the years and this past race!

ShoeConnoisseur: Thanks and ILLLLY! Do it! It'll be an experience to cherish for your whole life.

Hanacheezy: Thanks, Sir! Middle school was when I realized I was an all right runner, but I hated the days when I had to run the mile haha. My best was around 6:15ish in middle school. Then I got super lazy in HS through early in college, and, eventually, gained 45 lbs. It feels mfin' DOPE looking back, and seeing my progression through the years and this past race!

Nice Stuff NT....
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riverdale Road[/color] Love the Mars IV's.... Kicks look so much better when the laces just chill like that IMO.
And [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UltraFlatBlack[/color] Clean 'Hold Tight' AM1's gotta get my hands on a pair of those! Like I said, Nice Stuff everyone.

Nice Stuff NT....
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riverdale Road[/color] Love the Mars IV's.... Kicks look so much better when the laces just chill like that IMO.
And [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]UltraFlatBlack[/color] Clean 'Hold Tight' AM1's gotta get my hands on a pair of those! Like I said, Nice Stuff everyone.

DJ Proto what was the final cost gettin those photo blue 95's shipped over from JDSports? if you don't mind my asking.

DJ Proto what was the final cost gettin those photo blue 95's shipped over from JDSports? if you don't mind my asking.

Originally Posted by DEUCE3

'bout $185.00...

$30 over retail roughly, not too too bad i guess...

my first and last time falling for JD's BS.

definitely getting my 2nd pair on swoosh later tho.

Originally Posted by DEUCE3

'bout $185.00...

$30 over retail roughly, not too too bad i guess...

my first and last time falling for JD's BS.

definitely getting my 2nd pair on swoosh later tho.

NICE CEMENT 4! and infrared 90's at the gym?! I think thats the first time ive seen that in all this hype, its nice to see a shoe being used for what it is really meant to be used for

NICE CEMENT 4! and infrared 90's at the gym?! I think thats the first time ive seen that in all this hype, its nice to see a shoe being used for what it is really meant to be used for

Back
Top Bottom