OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

MCDOLLaR AND ULTRAFlATBLACK
pimp.gif

MUCH NEEDED RAiNYDAY in NYC{PEGlEG,NUDiES,GOURMET}
ubn88.jpg

25zniuh.jpg

Originally Posted by powderx94

proto: sick pumps, but damn wear the hat normal.

reminds me of this one time I was at a house party with my hat to the side a bit and this frat guy was like "let me fix that for ya" and pulled it straight. LMAO!Too bad I couldn't say jack since he has his whole squad there and I only had 2of my boys with me. I just kicked it back out to the side and brushed my shoulders off. LOL!

reminds me of this one time I was at a house party with my hat to the side a bit and this frat guy was like "let me fix that for ya" and pulled it straight. LMAO!Too bad I couldn't say jack since he has his whole squad there and I only had 2of my boys with me. I just kicked it back out to the side and brushed my shoulders off. LOL!

Ray - nice iDs

Sneakermane - nice fits

NBJ - dope pic

nice stuff all around NT

Today, in this SoCal heat
34flgz9.jpg

2gx4f2f.jpg

Ray - nice iDs

Sneakermane - nice fits

NBJ - dope pic

nice stuff all around NT

Today, in this SoCal heat
34flgz9.jpg

2gx4f2f.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

roll.gif

roll.gif

Good for you son. However, the hat looks odd that way on your head. Sorry.

Good for you son. However, the hat looks odd that way on your head. Sorry.

374275096.jpg

thanks for the complements guys,sneakermane looks like your having fun nice fits and i hope tht they do bring the royal foams back i need atleast two pair, fuser
pimp.gif
is all i have to say bout tht, nice fits everybody

374275096.jpg

thanks for the complements guys,sneakermane looks like your having fun nice fits and i hope tht they do bring the royal foams back i need atleast two pair, fuser
pimp.gif
is all i have to say bout tht, nice fits everybody

Back
Top Bottom