OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ouch^^^

too dope Bigred

Playoff 13s look clean

Dope stuff NT
thanks fam
check the am fam thread, i asked you something about your recent pick up

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

dang...27 miles!  The other day I got a little crazy and jogged to the mailbox and back.....27 meters.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But really tho I only get a lil over a mile in daily
grin.gif

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

dang...27 miles!  The other day I got a little crazy and jogged to the mailbox and back.....27 meters.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But really tho I only get a lil over a mile in daily
grin.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^Im at 2-4 miles a day and some speed work afterwards
right now for my last year of HS cross country trying to get core speed down
hoping to improve my 5k to 16:XX
When the season starts ill move up to 6-8.....Not really A long distance runner. More in it for speed
I admire training tho. 27 miles is good stufff

Wow! I'm impressed at 5K goal! Dope stuff, Sir!
pimp.gif
 After my first marathon, I'm planning to train for a 1/2 marathon, then a 10K, then a 5K and then back up. I'll be transitioning into speed just like you. haha

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement, y'all!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^Im at 2-4 miles a day and some speed work afterwards
right now for my last year of HS cross country trying to get core speed down
hoping to improve my 5k to 16:XX
When the season starts ill move up to 6-8.....Not really A long distance runner. More in it for speed
I admire training tho. 27 miles is good stufff

Wow! I'm impressed at 5K goal! Dope stuff, Sir!
pimp.gif
 After my first marathon, I'm planning to train for a 1/2 marathon, then a 10K, then a 5K and then back up. I'll be transitioning into speed just like you. haha

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement, y'all!
happy.gif

Nice fits NT!!

I wore these for my music video shoot... Laser Jordan 1's Premeires
e95167377257045f30ef765037922c156b465d24.pjpg

[h3]
Check out my music video entitled.. "long as Afternoon Shadows" take a look..  MA

SideNote: If Link does not work for you just copy and paste the name of the song title in the youtube search bar.
[/h3]

Nice fits NT!!

e95167377257045f30ef765037922c156b465d24.pjpg

[h3]
Check out my music video entitled.. "long as Afternoon Shadows" take a look..  MA

SideNote: If Link does not work for you just copy and paste the name of the song title in the youtube search bar.
[/h3]

^^I just wanted to say Thanks for taking time out of your day to even take a look at the video, I appreciate that Bro!! Thanks for enjoying the song.

^^I just wanted to say Thanks for taking time out of your day to even take a look at the video, I appreciate that Bro!! Thanks for enjoying the song.

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

Yeah, I agree. Dope song. 
pimp.gif

Yeah, I agree. Dope song. 
pimp.gif

Nice fits NT!!

[h3]

[/h3]

nice!
smokin.gif

Nice fits NT!!

[h3]

[/h3]

nice!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom