OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

Quote:
i guess we'll just have sing campfires songs or hum to each other.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

ok, i'ma make all of y'all's mommas+poppas happy cuz we're gonna make sure y'all eat yer fruit+veggies............i spent an hour picking out the BESTEST lettuce+tomatoes+onions+watermelon they had at the produce market on 22nd+Irving. no joke, i literally picked over 200+ tomatoes, 50 heads of lettuce, 100 onions, and almost broke my back diving into and going thru the dang watermelon crates (got a 25 lb'er + a lil 15 lb one)

plus, i spent a good 2 hours TRIPLE washing+cutting+drying+bagging all the lettuce and washing+drying the rest of the stuff.
man, y'all better eat all this @#%$, FOR REAL! :lol:
laugh.gif

man, i'm tired as hell. see y'all tomoro.

p.s. there'll be a real good amount of stuff raffled off.......HELLA T's......literally & figuratively. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Is it worth driving 35 miles from Fremont to SF at 11:00a.m. and then driving 40 miles from SF to Stanford Hospital at 2:30?

:\
ohwell.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
^ i didn't know you forgot your shirts man, you had so manyi thought you were carrying them under your hoody or something.
Yea this summit was very cool. We gotta have another one sometime soon!

waiting for the videos to come up.

whew, just got back too, and, boy, am i beat.........and smell like meat (bbq that is you funny guys) lol

for reals tho, it was a pretty cool afternoon/event. everyone seemed to have a good time grubbin+meeting new heads/choppin it up+GETTING **FREE** @#%$+playing a lil Bobby Boucher foosball (you were down, jae oh CHEN.....don't front)+just maxing and relaxing..........oh yeah, and peeeping the special guest appearance/performance by the NT NorCal exclusive freestyle extraordinaire, MC Speedway, from straight outa the cuts (literally) :wow:
eek.gif
the vid will surely be up on here real soon & likely YouTube+Myspace as well. i'm dead serious about wanting to make that clip my avy, so SOMEONE PLEASE HOOK IT UP!

btw, much love to the dudes that came all the way out from the South Bay. i think the parting gifts made it well worth your while alone tho.....PARTAY at Jaydotcom+kamakazipnoy+Frank the Tank's spots....Lord knows they got enough grub to throw another lil shindig. :lol:
laugh.gif

props to our NT NorCal youngster, iLuvJordanXI too for rolling out, but wth.....did you just say you left w/out your FREE T's?? i made sure to lace you w/some good @#%$ too.

and not to ruin the surprise, but jae oh CHEN LI aka NT's most AZN non AZN took home the grand prize of the event. i'll let dude post pics of the spoils, but, even tho you can't use them &, AHEM, WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ELIGIBLE/PLAYING cuz he was a summit "staff member," gotta give it up for coming through in the clutch during that scavenger hunt. no funny business, but it was a lota fun watching you dudes scamper around for the stuff. next time, i'll make it even MORE challenging. it's certainly a more creative+fun contest than, let's say..........a sticcer contest! :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
(that's for your lil "message" via soleseeker, B BIGMOUTH) but really, scavenger hunts for FREE gear is a dope concept+pretty fair exchange for all involved, imo. y'all can be sure there are gonna be more of such contests at other NorCal Summits if i can make it out to others in the future.

well, need to chill for a bit and unwind. i got another full day of eats and excitement tomoro at the Giants game, so i'll let the others post the pics & recaps when they get home from Sneakerpimps or whatever.

MUCH THX TO ALL THAT ROLLED OUT & ESPECIALLY TO ALL THE HEADS THAT HELPED OUT AND BROUGHT GEAR, incl jcsells+bready630. (someone will bring the poker chips next time)
BIG UPS TO KINGCRUX/PREMIER BOUTIQUE, URBAN ERA, & 4FIFTEEN CLOTHING FOR GENEROUSLY DONATING ALL THE GEAR FOR THE GIVEAWAYS TOO. Y'ALL ARE SOME REAL DECENT CATS. :pimp:
pimp.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Most def. a good time. Cool to put faces to usernames now. Props to everyone for showing up but more so towards Urban Era, Broc, CL, sfgr, Jae oh en, Krux, bready and jcsellsf for bring stuff through. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
at you guys for not reminding me for the shirts
Team NC State
Dre Brown- What's Good FSU?
Team Mayhem​

Back
Top Bottom