OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

OK. So I just woke up.

The Summit was GREAT. I want to THANK everyone that came because you guys are what made it a great day. I'm not really going to go into great detail but there were so many great moments. I think we accomplished the purpose of the summit and that was having a good time and meeting other NT'ers.

As for SneakerPimps...that was crazy. Kid Capri killed it. Too Short and Hoodstarz also kept it going. It was good to see other NT'ers there that couldn't make the summit. And yes, there were quite a bit of females there you guys would be beastin off of.

Damn looks like you guys had a lot of fun..I wish I was there but I had to take my mom out to dinner for her Bday. If theres a next one I will for sure make it.

:smh:
smh.gif
@posting that catch.

He had at least a good 5 inches on me :lol:
laugh.gif
Team NC State
Dre Brown- What's Good FSU?
Team Mayhem​

Looks like you guys had a good time. Damn soleseeker you made it to the NorCal summit too?
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

Good times guys. i had a great time, all the grub was great and it was good puttin some sn with some faces.

Those pics are hella funny, but u didnt get any of the kickball girls??? Some of those girls me and aaron were talkin to were so wasted, but we should have made team niketalk and went and played!!! We should try next time to lal bring a group of girls with us so we can all mingle together. Girls are always fun

lol...haha anyway, thanx guys for putting it all together and the giveaways were definetly dope!!!

My only problem is i dont know who is who now, If yall dont remeber me I was the big guy with the yellow ten deep shirt on.

A couple last minute things came up, so i didnt make it to sneakerpimps but hope yall had fun!!

Just woke up....I was a wreck after the bbq and Sneaker Pimps. I would have to say that I really enjoyed myself at the summit. Thank you everyone for rolling out and keeping it a positive thing. All the hard work that both Cl, Jae, sfgr415, and myself was well worth it. Look forward to seeing a version 2.0 coming in the future.....
I just wanted to thank jcsells for rolling through with the gear that help out like you wouldn't believe and for bumming me smokes :lol:
laugh.gif
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Big Ups to all you guys who did the work to put this thing together!!!!!

good day of chillin, eating and playin football . . . good to see that nor cal got back on the map as far as summits are concerned.

glad i could meet/put faces to alot of of new people that I've never met before . . . if any of ya'll were on limbo about coming out and didn't then shame on you because a lot of people work in a lot work to make this event successful.

props to jae oh en for finding that lipstick and winning the scavanger hunt too
If futura/supreme/stash/huf etc werent associated with nike I would have never heard of them

The tent was crazy funny. I was talking to my mom on the phone (yeah I know) and I was like "there is a tent flying at me... AHHHHHH!!!" . :lol:
laugh.gif
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Funny thing was that the tent was close to doing the same two previous times but luckily we had some people around it to stop it.

just got back from the Giants game....got our butts kicked 2 days in a row. :frown:
frown.gif
zito sucked a$# as usual and as did the G-men's bullpen and basically the whole line-up.....got shut the eff out in THE quickest/shortest game I've ever been to.....just about 2 15 minutes. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
oh well, the $15 crab sammiches, Gordon Biersch garlic fries, Boudin sourdough clam chowder bowl, etc, etc were hella grubbin and made it worth my trip out. (my stomach's about to explode tho from oinking out the entire weekend tho) :lol:
laugh.gif

oh, i must say, i didn't hit Sneakerpimps after the Summit, but i'm 99.9% certain none of them birds there had anything on the plethora of hunnies at the game. there were blond AZ State party girl lookin chix, spicy latinas, several cocolicious homegirls, and A WHOLE bunch of purdy Azn sistas. :wow:
eek.gif
man, SF has stepped up BIG over the last few years.....scene's almost as good as LA's. i think about 1/2 the crowd was comprised of out of towners/tourists, but, man, i was surprised for real at the bevvy of beauties out there today......ain't never seen anything like it at AT&T ever.

anyways, the game was aiite, but the Summit was way more chill. again, glad y'all that came out had good times and the rest of y'all should roll to the next jumpoff.....y'all missed out for real.

we'll most def have to continue the NT NorCal Summit EXCLUSIVE Scavenger Hunt from here on out. i already got my hamster working to conjure up another doozy.....stay tuned. :wink:
wink.gif
Quote:
thanks to Urban Era and Premier for the giveaways.
ACTUALLY, if some of y'all can, post up pics of a few T's y'all got from UE, crux/PREMIER, & 4FIFTEEN so the other heads can see what was up for grabs.

jae or whomever that took the Summit sign we all signed before busting the spot, post a pic of that too. i wanna save it on my comp for posterity to remember a real good day in the park w/y'all.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

see y'all at the next OFFICIAL NT NorCal Summit.
if you ain't there, you ain't anywhere, ya heard. :smile:
smile.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
I just wanted to thank jcsells for rolling through with the gear that help out like you wouldn't believe and for bumming me smokes

no problem bro, it was my pleasure, i had a hella fun time. got to chop it up wit a lot of cool people and the football game was fun as hell. cant wait to do this again. thanks to URBAN ERA, 4FIFTEEN, and premier for the tees. yo MAZ, what happened? we was waiting for you.

>:
mad.gif
if you guys weren't that tired we should have had a rematch for the football game... Our quarter back was high :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
its all fun and games though... good looks on the shirt :D
happy.gif

Quote:
if you guys weren't that tired we should have had a rematch for the football game... Our quarter back was high its all fun and games though... good looks on the shirt
getting into shape, kept running out of breath out there.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
RIP Bill Walsh​

Back
Top Bottom