Ride to El Cerrito Del Norte BART station por favor? kidding. :lol:
laugh.gif

have fun though :smile:
smile.gif
ikaw lamang, hanggang ngayon ..
Team Macintosh
TEAM BIOLOGY​

just a REMINDER:

the payment deadline is just 1 WEEK away, Sunday, 8/5.

actually, it's technically now LESS than 1 week....6 days to be exact.

HURRY UP AND PAY!!!!

PLEASE!! :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Hey guys,

I paid via paypal . . . [email protected]

Don't know if I can make it or not . . . might be in Santa Barbara that weekend . . . I really want to come, if not the 6.00 is yours, and have a good time.

Props on actually getting this thing set-up!!!

If futura/supreme/stash/huf etc werent associated with nike I would have never heard of them

if i come from san jose on the cal train, does anybody know how i would get to the park from the last stop by giants stadium?

crazyaznguy, check out Muni.com (muni is the bus+street car comp in SF) not sure if that's their exact web address, but just do a search for muni sf or sumthin maybe some other dudes that take public transit on the regular can chime in. i haven't taken the bus since HS...not cuz it's that bad. i'm just spoiled and lazy when it comes to transpo. i rather sit in gridlock in my own ride. :lol:
laugh.gif
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
Hey guys,

I paid via paypal . . . [email protected]

Don't know if I can make it or not . . . might be in Santa Barbara that weekend . . . I really want to come, if not the 6.00 is yours, and have a good time.

Props on actually getting this thing set-up!!!
:lol:
laugh.gif
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

Hey if anyone from San Jose or anywhere else in the South Bay are going, do any of you guys wanna just meet up and go in one car? I prefer not to make the drive by myself.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
RIP Bill Walsh​

^ can i ride wit you? i'll pay for some of the gas? and if you drive us i'll have another friend come too. and you gonna drive straight back down after? or go that party afterwards?

i gotta find out what ima do w/ transportation first before i RSVP

it would be great if i could catch a ride w/ anybody going to the summit and coming back. (i'll pay for some of the gas)

and thanks for the muni website cls. a lot of help. if we're forced to use the cal'train i think we'll have to get off at the last stop of cal train and use

n line/ocean street bus then
muni bus #28? then i'll have to walk the rest of the way into the park

and if we're going to play poker will anybody bring chips?

(must figure out my transportation before i RSVP, but i already have that day off from work for this event)

Can I ride with you Kingcrux?
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

CRAXYAZNGUY,

i'm not a Muni expert (again, I haven't ridden the bus in years), but i think i'm pretty good at reading maps. by looking at the main system map on www.SFmuni.com it looks like there is a much easier way than you mentioned of getting to our BBQ spot from the CalTrain station......

--take the 47 VAN NESS bus from the CalTrain Station
--get off at McCallister St & Van Ness (at the corner of SF City Hall & the Davies Opera House....you can't miss em)
--take the 5 FULTON bus West towards Ocean Beach and just follow the rest of the directions that I put in the OFFICIAL announcement on the 1st page)

it's much easier and WAY less walking than the route you came up with......almost NO walking in fact. all the buses connect right where you are/stop. :smile:
smile.gif
www.SFmuni.comtransit.511.org/providers...102947.gif

the party = sneakerpimps? im assuming you have to be 21 and older, so that rules me out.

So for you san jose cats..yall can meet up with me. I live in Fremont..which is about 20 miles from SJ...and 30 miles from San Francisco. So you guys dont have to kill half your tank just making the trip...just get me for a little gas here and there and we can be set.

btw, you guys coming to the BBQ that are under 21 OR just aren't interested in going to the separate Sneakerpimp event later in the evening, don't worry. There are others coming that aren't going, so if you just want to come to chill at the BBQ, please do.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

Sounds really fun,I might join in....

And can anybody in Daly City give me(and possibly a friend)a ride there and back?I'm willing to chip in on gas also.And can I pay one of you guys in a meet-up?I know jae oh en comes through DC a lot,but anyone in charge can take it.
Team FreshPrinceTEAMFAMTEAM WARRIORS teamdecepticon TEAM VINTAGE HEAT

glad you made it back to civilization, broc. the show's all yours and the other guys for the next coupla days....the dreaded moving day has arrived.

for the rest of y'all, we're hitting the homestretch now as far as nearing the deadline to get your payments in.........REMEMBER, deadline is this Sunday, 8/5!!

there are only ****6**** spots left if you wanna rsvp+pre-PAY & and be guaranteed entries into ALL raffles for the gear giveaways!

DON'T SLEEP!!

Back
Top Bottom