Official Nostalgia Thread Vol. Relive your childhood

since ppl posted Doug...i did this for a class this past semester
2yvmh6p.jpg

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

they should make a 90s channel, rerun all the shows from the greatest decade ever 24/7

I've been saying for the longest Nick should make a channel exclusive to just 90s shows and cartoons with the commercials intact. Nick Gas is ok but it needs more.
Some years back, Nick Gas showed  and it was an all day line up, even w/ those old skits like heroes of the day but now they switched it to unnecessary cartoons

Someone help me figure this show out, Not sure but I believe it came on WB kids saturday mornings, but I briefly remember a specific episode where the cast went to a "warehouse" type building to watch some breakdancers and the dancers ended up teaching a guy from the crew some moves

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

they should make a 90s channel, rerun all the shows from the greatest decade ever 24/7

I've been saying for the longest Nick should make a channel exclusive to just 90s shows and cartoons with the commercials intact. Nick Gas is ok but it needs more.
Some years back, Nick Gas showed  and it was an all day line up, even w/ those old skits like heroes of the day but now they switched it to unnecessary cartoons

Someone help me figure this show out, Not sure but I believe it came on WB kids saturday mornings, but I briefly remember a specific episode where the cast went to a "warehouse" type building to watch some breakdancers and the dancers ended up teaching a guy from the crew some moves

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Please tell me I wasn't the only who collected these bad boys...
pimp.gif

eGzz9mSmA0vxFtu.jpg

3oeZ7sEtC2qI13q.jpg

vWf6pD0qDs1HwvY.jpg

6Mfb6P5vxnjBLag.jpg

58zGue6tDkFWsNh.jpg

pBRPZ2vAnPaHcql.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No sir, you were not.  You just made me realize how many of these things I have all thrown in a box in my basement.  Gonna go down and look at them.  I remember my best friend and I used to have battles for days with these, always leaving them in their exact spots where we had them when we had to go to school of home for dinner.  I also look back and remember how much these used to cost, like $15 a pop for the regular ones and for the mega optimus and megatron types, they were way more.  Always tried to ask my mom for chores around the house just to get one every weekend.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Please tell me I wasn't the only who collected these bad boys...
pimp.gif

eGzz9mSmA0vxFtu.jpg

3oeZ7sEtC2qI13q.jpg

vWf6pD0qDs1HwvY.jpg

6Mfb6P5vxnjBLag.jpg

58zGue6tDkFWsNh.jpg

pBRPZ2vAnPaHcql.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No sir, you were not.  You just made me realize how many of these things I have all thrown in a box in my basement.  Gonna go down and look at them.  I remember my best friend and I used to have battles for days with these, always leaving them in their exact spots where we had them when we had to go to school of home for dinner.  I also look back and remember how much these used to cost, like $15 a pop for the regular ones and for the mega optimus and megatron types, they were way more.  Always tried to ask my mom for chores around the house just to get one every weekend.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom