Official Nostalgia Thread Vol. Relive your childhood

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

metabee.jpg
Fog, where is this from again?

I remember the Calsonic Skyline being my most sought after car in GT3, and when I finally got it 
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
1zd6kcm.jpg

I remember the Calsonic Skyline being my most sought after car in GT3, and when I finally got it 
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
1zd6kcm.jpg

im man enough to admit it, i hella teared up goin through this thread 
embarassed.gif

god i miss my childhood
frown.gif

im man enough to admit it, i hella teared up goin through this thread 
embarassed.gif

god i miss my childhood
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

metabee.jpg
Medabots
happy.gif

They aired it for a short while on Fox I believe... I bought so many of these figures and switched their parts up.. They were
pimp.gif
in my opinion
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

metabee.jpg
Medabots
happy.gif

They aired it for a short while on Fox I believe... I bought so many of these figures and switched their parts up.. They were
pimp.gif
in my opinion
tongue.gif

Am I the only person that watched Mighty Max while getting ready for school?

Am I the only person that watched Mighty Max while getting ready for school?

Originally Posted by bkmac

I think I will make someone nostalgia. Who picked (at some point in their drafts) Kenny Yamaguchi because you felt bad for him because he was in a wheelchair?
You damn right i picked Kenny Yamaguchi, dude wasnt that bad. Had Pete Wheeler and his 3.8 second 40 yard dash time layin bunts. Keisha Phillips going yard every time. Pablo Sanchez murkin everybody, man I used to spend hours upon hours on this game. Sooooo
pimp.gif

I remember this game got pushed back like 10 times, I used to call Target, Wal-mart, etc. daily
laugh.gif
.. I remember finallyyy going to the mall and them having the game. Man I was geeked

wwfa.jpg

Still by far my favorite game of all time. I cant tell you how many hours I spent playing this game, parents and siblings used to get SUPER mad cause I was hoggin the computer all day. I remember initially playing on 56K and not giving a damn about the lag
laugh.gif
.. also waking up early and jumping on the computer right away cause the lag wasnt bad in the mornings and so nobody else in my fam could get on the comp before me
laugh.gif

tribes.jpg

Nano Babies/ Giga pets

IMG_8734.jpg

This stuff was my favorite cereal of all time, sugar-filled just like any kid would want

oops.jpg

pimp.gif

Moms would alwayssssss have this on

images

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the Streets Of Rage, Runescape, and Bobbys World posts.

Dope thread.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I think I will make someone nostalgia. Who picked (at some point in their drafts) Kenny Yamaguchi because you felt bad for him because he was in a wheelchair?
You damn right i picked Kenny Yamaguchi, dude wasnt that bad. Had Pete Wheeler and his 3.8 second 40 yard dash time layin bunts. Keisha Phillips going yard every time. Pablo Sanchez murkin everybody, man I used to spend hours upon hours on this game. Sooooo
pimp.gif

I remember this game got pushed back like 10 times, I used to call Target, Wal-mart, etc. daily
laugh.gif
.. I remember finallyyy going to the mall and them having the game. Man I was geeked

wwfa.jpg

Still by far my favorite game of all time. I cant tell you how many hours I spent playing this game, parents and siblings used to get SUPER mad cause I was hoggin the computer all day. I remember initially playing on 56K and not giving a damn about the lag
laugh.gif
.. also waking up early and jumping on the computer right away cause the lag wasnt bad in the mornings and so nobody else in my fam could get on the comp before me
laugh.gif

tribes.jpg

Nano Babies/ Giga pets

IMG_8734.jpg

This stuff was my favorite cereal of all time, sugar-filled just like any kid would want

oops.jpg

pimp.gif

Moms would alwayssssss have this on

images

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the Streets Of Rage, Runescape, and Bobbys World posts.

Dope thread.

Back
Top Bottom